Employees of companies who utilize the Paychex eServices (Employee Self Services) can access the online web portal at https://eservices.paychex.com. Paychex Eservices is the employer’s way of giving their employees more access and control over their payroll information. Employees can find all the answers to their payroll issues by simply logging in to their account and viewing their timesheets, paystubs, personal contact information, deductions, benefits, etc. It’s all available online for them to view at their own discretion.
Employees can register for first time use to setup their employee HR/Payroll online account. After setting up your account you will have access to the service 24 hours a day 7 days a week to review your payroll/HR information as well as the ability to make changes.
Paychex Eservices Login
For first time users interested in setting up their online account here are basic setup instructions that you can consider to get you started:
- Visit https://eservices.paychex.com/secure/
- Enter your Company ID (you should have been provided this from your company – typically consists of 8 digits)
- Enter your username lower cased which primarily begins with the first initial of your first name and your entire last name (example: Joseph Bean would be jbean).
- Enter your initial password which typically follows this format, the first initial of your first name combined with the first initial of your last name and the last four digits of your social security number (Joseph Bean with a social security # 123-45-6789, the password combination would be JB6789).
- Click the Secure Login Button and if everything is okay you’ve officially registered your account and have access to the Employee Self Service site.
After logging on for the first time you may want to change your password to something easier to remember or leave it as it is. Take the time to review all the information inside your account and become familiar with the information you will be provided. If you have questions please speak with your HR department at your company.
Eservices Paychex Benefits
Once employees are logged into their account they can view their paycheck stub images online. The paystub images are available for users to view the same day as their pay date typically at 8am. In the Check History portion of their account there is a list of pay dates showing when they’ve been paid throughout the year. To view any particular pay date they can simply click a date and it will show a pdf copy of their paystub.
The paystub shows all of their pay information for that particular pay date including the contact info, hours worked, pay rate, earnings, YTD hours, YTD earnings, taxes, deductions, PTO numbers, direct deposit info, and more.
When it’s the time of the year to file taxes employees can sign on to their Paychex Eservices account and utilize the Print Tax Forms feature that will allow them to print out their W-2 or 1099-MISC forms. If you lose your W-2 simply log back in to your account and print another one. This information is readily available for employees 24 hours a day.