Consumers that received a credit card offer letter from Chase can apply online at www.getthechasecard.com. The offer is specifically for consumers that have pre-selected in advance to apply.
These consumers have met certain financial criteria to apply for a Chase credit card and now is their opportunity to be considered. They can apply via online, by telephone, or by mail.
Get The Chase Card Invitation
To apply for a Chase credit card online applicants must first locate their 12 digit getthechasecard.com invitation number that should be highlighted on their offer letter. After you find your invitation number then follow the simple steps below:
- Visit www.getthechasecard.com
- Enter your 12 digit invitation number
- Enter your 5 digit zip code
- Enter your last name
- Click the blue Submit button
The next step in the process is to complete the online application, submit it, and wait for an instant decision that should take no more than a minute. If you are accepted for a Chase card the application site will display your acceptance and inform you which Chase credit card you’re approved for.
To Apply by Phone/Mail
Applying by telephone or mail is simply following the instructions on your offer letter. There should be a toll free Chase credit card customer service number to call for a telephone application. Please refer to that number or call 1-800-432-3117.
When applying by mail there should be a hard copy application that came with your offer letter. Complete the hard copy application and mail it back via the postage paid envelope that was attached.
This is the slowest way to apply because it may take up to 7 days for you to receive notification that you’ve been approved or not. It is more convenient to apply online at getthechasecard.com for most people.
Chase Credit Card Offers
- Earn 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases in bonus categories each quarter you activate
- Enjoy new 5% categories each quarter
- $150 intro bonus
- $0 annual fee
- Regular APR 16.99% – 25.74%
- receive 0% introductory APR for the first 15 months
- receive $0 introductory balance transfer fee during the first 60 days of account opening afterwards 5%
- no annual fee
- No penalty APR
Chase Sapphire Preferred
- 50,000 travel bonus points earned after spending $4,000 within the first 3 months of account opening
- $95 annual fee waived the first year
- Regular APR 17.99%-24.99%
- 2x points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide
- 1x points per dollar spent on all other purchases