Business clients of Frost Bank can utilize and access Frost Cash Manager to monitor their business accounts online. The secure online banking portal is a convenient tool for users that gives a real time reflection of their accounts, balances, transactions, and functions available to help them move their money around without the assistance of someone from customer service.
There are many benefits of using Cash Manager which most users will find helpful including having access to your account information 24 hours a day from any device that has internet access. You will make less trips to the bank and have less questions because all of your questions can be answered by simply logging in to your account and reviewing your account details in real time. By having an online account you’ll be able to eliminate bank fees because you are handling your own transactions.
List of benefits of Frost Cash Manager
- View balance and transactions from all Frost accounts
- Review images of checks written up to 6 months ago
- View deposits and incoming wires
- Quickbooks synced with your account for exporting information
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Use ACH for directing payments
- Use wire transfer service for sending money
- Alerts feature for a number of notifications
These are just some of the benefits of Cash Manager which if used properly will save any user time and money by learning how to utilize all of the features. The service replaces the need to communicate with customer service except when you may have a question how a feature works. To get started with managing your account online visit (https://www.frostcashmanager.com/cashplus/). Customers who have not registered for the service can call 1-888-481-0336 to speak with a Treasury Management representative to get setup.