Employees of Loblaw Companies Limited can access the My Pay Stub Loblaws portal online at https://www.mypaystub.ca. They can securely login to the Employee Self Service site to view their pay statements.
Loblaw Companies Limited employees can logon to the employee self service portal (My Pay Stub) online at https://www.mypaystub.ca. The website is available for employees to utilize anytime and from any device that has a web browser and internet connection. Employees can login to their account and view their electronic pay statement and statements can be retrieved as far back as 5 years.
How to Access Loblaws My Pay Stub
- Employees should visit https://www.mypaystub.ca
- First time users should select the Register link and follow the instructions on setting up your online account. You will need to create your Username, pass phrase, and password.
- Once successfully logged in users will be on the Pay Statement Self Service page that offers 3 tabs (Pay Statements, Email, and Password).
- Selecting the Pay Statements tab will display your paystubs with a statement history for you to view your past statements.
- The email tab will allow you to change your current email address
- The password tab allows you to change your password
Your pay statement will look similar to a paper pay statement showing your earnings, deductions, taxes, benefit deductions, pay period date, and year to date totals. If you need to print out your pay statement you can do a print screen to begin the printing process. It’s a good habit to hit the Log Out button at the top right of your screen when you’re done to protect your payroll information. Also be sure to bookmark the my pay stub loblaws link in your browser at https://www.mypaystub.ca.