Consumers with less than perfect credit can apply for a Surge Mastercard available online at www.yourcreditsurge.com. The Surge Mastercard Credit Card is a way for individuals to rebuild their credit so they can improve their FICO score.
Apply for Surge Mastercard Online
Customers interested in applying for the card can easily complete the online application form within a few minutes and afterwards wait up to 60 seconds for an instant decision. The first step to getting started is visit the Your Surge Card website. At the site you will need to enter the following information:
- Email address
- Phone number
- Time at residence
- Select if you own or rent
- Indicate if you have a checking account
- Verify your age
- Select the Continue Your Application button
Continue with the rest of the application process and at the end you will receive an instant decision. If you are approved your new credit card will be sent out to your mailing address. If you are denied the site will display it on your screen.
Surge Mastercard Features
When applying for any credit card you should be aware of its terms and conditions along with any additional fees that are required. Here is a list of fees and card features:
- Credit card activity reported to all 3 major credit bureaus
- Enroll in online account access that is 24/7
- The initial credit limit is $500 depending on credit score
- Consumers that do not meet the credit requirement for an unsecured card can qualify for a secured card with under $500 limits
Rates and Fees
- 29.99% APR
- $125 annual fee for the first year and $96 thereafter
- $10 per month maintenance fee
- $30 for additional card – one time fee
- Up to $38 late payment fee
- Up to $38 for returned payment
The actual card will be mailed to your address within a few days and you’ll be able to begin using it for everyday purchases. Each time you use your card you are building up your credit score and over time your score will rise and you’ll be able to receive better interest rates on loans.
Once you’ve begun using your card you can enroll in online banking and monitor your account online. The online service is free to use and it allows cardholders to make their surge credit card payment online, receive online statements, view recent/past transactions, view their payment history, view previous statements, monitor their balance, etc. Online banking is a convenient way for cardholders to monitor all of their account activity.