Qualify for Clinical Research on Depression

Do you struggle with depression?  Are you currently taking medication such as anti-depressants?  If you answered yes to both questions then you may be eligible to participate in a clinical research study in your area that seeks to help people with issues battling recurring depression.  The study is centered around an investigational drug that is designed to work with anti-depressants.

To get started participants should first visit www.forwardstudies.com where they can take the online screener to see if they qualify for the study.  The screener asks a series of questions based on your health condition to see if you fall into the appropriate categories that will diagnose depression.  The study is specifically targeting people who have a long-term issue with depression and those that have taken anti-depressants for a certain period of time.

Based on your answers in the screening process will determine your eligibility into the program.  A determination will be made immediately after answering all the questions.  If you are not accepted and don’t meet all of the eligibility criteria then you won’t be approved for the clinical study.  There is an option for people who don’t qualify to stay abreast on other clinical research opportunities as they come available by signing up for the Clinical Study Notifier.

If you are approved for the research then your next step will be to contact an approved local clinic that is participating in the study and gather more information about what’s next.  There is a contact form at the end of the survey that will utilize your phone number to sort the clinics in your area that are participating study locations.

Comments 4

  • I am the daughter of an Auschwitz Survivor. I am often depressed. While functional, I should be much better off. Can you help me? Thank you. Olga Fisher

  • I was looking to get more information on the ALKS 5461 and how i can begin a trial in my area. If you can please get me a call back or inbox me on my email or cell phone. 510-480-9508. Thanks

  • I don’t see where to take the on line screening. I am not currently taking an antidepressant. I haven’t for about 8 months. They don’t seem to help me so I quit taking them and then start again when I feel like it’s my only chance to feel better.

  • My Son is 25 yrs. Old and he had a depression problem , but his taking medication name Zyprexa for 5 yrs now but I don’t see any improvement for my son , he like to be alone, mad easily and he gain so much weight . I’m worried about his lifestyle that is not healthy anymore,, can anyone help my son to live normal again? Thank you

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.