Vehicle owners interested in refinancing their auto loan can access the lender network of rateGenius and the Air Force Federal Credit Union at airforce.rategenius.com to shop for a better deal.
If you are looking to refinance your auto loan, the loan services of rateGenius in partnership with the Air Force Federal Credit Union, will give you access to their lender network so you can find another lender willing to give you a better rate on your loan. They have lenders in their network that can reduce your interest rate and lower your car payment.
rateGenius – How to Apply
Consumers can apply online at airforce.rategenius.com or by calling 1-866-498-9990. When you visit the online application site you will need to enter your Promo Code which is highlighted on the mailer you received. This promo code has your personalized loan information coded to it so when you enter your information much of your loan details will already populate. You’ve already been pre-qualified for a loan which is why you received the offer in the mail.
When applying online you will also need to enter information about the vehicle you’re refinancing such as VIN number, mileage, type of vehicle, vehicle year, name the loan is in, monthly payment, loan terms, etc. You may want to have this information handy so you can speed up the process. After completing the online application you will be presented with offers from financial institutions concerning auto loan opportunities.
rateGenius Loan Pre-Approval Criteria
- Applicants must be at least 18 years old
- Applicants must be U.S. citizens
- Customer credit and employment history will be checked
- The vehicle you’re getting refinanced has to be a model year 2008 or newer with fewer than 80,000 miles.
- The company does not make loans on cargo vans, flatbeds, work trucks, Oldsmobile, or Daewoo vehicles.
- The Air Force Federal Credit Union may request that you join their credit union in order to participate in the refinancing process.