Chase credit card customers that received a notice in the mail about receiving an increase on their credit card limit can get started with this process online at www.chase.com/increasemyline. Since you’ve already been pre-approved the entire process is simple and fast.
Chase Request Credit Limit Increase Steps
On the offer letter you received their may be a mail in option to request your credit limit increase but it’s so much faster to do it online.
- Visit www.chase.com/increasemyline
- Under the Get Started section in the middle of the page enter in your 10 digit personal code
***if you’re having difficulty finding your 10 digit personal code please refer to the “Where can I find this” link on the sign in page OR call Chase customer service.
- Click the green Get Started button
The next step you should be prompted to sign in to your online Chase credit card account.
- Enter your username and password
- Click the blue Sign in button
Once you’ve entered in your chase.com/increasemyline personal code and verified your income you will receive a response on your approval and the amount of your increase.
Other Credit Cards Worth Recommending
Chase Increase My Line Details
There are a few details or concerns customers may have about the credit limit extended offer. Here are a few points to consider:
- Credit reports will not be pulled when requesting a line increase from Chase. You won’t have to worry about your credit score being affected.
- There are no fees included
- An increase amount will be provided
- Income verification is necessary to deem whether or not a customer is eligible to take into consideration of potential job losses or any other financial setbacks that will affect the outcome
Standards for Receiving An Increase
- Must be a customer of Chase Bank for at least 6 months
- Make timely payments
- Have credit utilization under 30% or less
- Pay your bills in full
- If your salary has increased recently you have a better chance of receiving an increase
- Only ask for an increase that is marginal such as between 10% – 25%
- You are possibly asking for an increase based on a current financial need, state that need.
Customers that may not have received a chase.com/increasemylimit offer to increase their credit limit in the mail who are interested can simply call Chase customer service and request an increase over the phone. When doing so you need to be in a great situation to increase your chances of getting approved so be sure you have met the qualifications mentioned above.