The Marquee Sports Network makes it possible for Chicago Cubs fans to watch their favorite MLB team. Cubs fans have an exclusive online network this year that carries 55 games and a ton of great content. What is covered by the Marquee Sports Network?
- There will be 55 games on the network
- The Cubs games are a center of the programming on a 24/7 television network
- Enjoy live broadcasts from Chicago Cubs broadcasters.
- Postgame and pregame coverage
- Cubs content that’s in-depth and unique
Watch Marquee Sports Network Activate
You can get started with the activation process by visiting:
If you want to stream from a mobile device, it is crucial to download the app, plus:
- Choose your provider
- Please use your provider credentials to sign in.
- Visit watchmarquee.com/activate
- Enter your registration code
Choose your provider from the list – the list of providers that currently offer the Marquee Sports Network are:
- Spectrum – coming soon
Click the red Continue button
Marquee Sports Network App
Downloading the Marquee Sports Network mobile app has its benefits. Their mobile app offers the same content and coverage as the online network. From a mobile device, you’ll be able to get Chicago Cubs content.
- Live and on-demand sports content for your desktop or mobile devices designed for iOS, Android, Roku, Apple TV, etc
- App will include live streaming of the Marquee network, on-demand videos, and Cubs related content
- Download from iOS, Android, Apple TV, Fire TV, and Roku players
If you live in the Chicago area, you can watch free live streaming at watchmarquee.com.
Other areas that subscribe to the Marquee Sports Network can receive free live streaming from participating providers.
Streaming or cable packages are required to watch Marquee Network content utilizing the Marquee Network app.
Marquee Sports Network Info
In partnership with Sinclair Broadcast Group to provide exclusive television content of the Chicago Cubs
The Cubs solo network will offer fans more in-depth Cubs content and extensive pre-post-game coverage of nearly every Cubs game (excluding national broadcasts) – National broadcast games will be shown on FOX or ESPN
2020 is the first year of the partnership to broadcast games
You will be able to watch Cubs games, behind the scenes coverage of pre and post games, and exclusive content.
Network offices located in Wrigleyville