Aadvantage Aviator Business Mastercard customers/employees can access their account information online at www.aviatorbusinesscard.com. After receiving their Aviator Mastercard users can sign up for online access by registering for an account.
AviatorBusinessCard Login Guide
To get started with accessing the Cards Online service users will need to register for an online account. If you already have a username and password you can simply enter those and login. For cardholders that have not established an account they will need to register.
- Visit www.aviatorbusinesscard.com
- Locate the Not enrolled yet? Section
- Click the Enroll now link
- From the Account Verification page complete the online form (consists of entering in your card number, first name, last name, date of birth, and last 4 digits of your ssn)
- Click Verify Account button
- Create your login credentials including security questions
After completing the enrollment process you should be now ready to use your Barclays Aviator Business card login. To login just enter your username, password, and click LOG IN.
If you need help with recovering your username and password in case you’ve forgotten it at the top right of the homepage click the link of which login credential you need help recovering. There is a self-help troubleshooting guide that will assist you with regaining that info.
Aviator Business Mastercard Online Services
Aviator Business Mastercard Online services provides users with a variety of features for cardholders to utilize to their benefit. Here is a breakdown of many of the services offered to cardholders:
- Access account information 24/7
- Control expenses, monitor your balance and payments, review transactions, monitor employee spending.
- Access detailed account information
- Review your current balance, available credit, payment due date, payment due amount, and last payment date
- View up to 12 month of statements
- Elect to go paperless and stop receiving paper statements in the mail
- Track all transactions since your last statement, with date of purchases, merchant name and amount of purchase
- Review employee spending – credit line, status and balance information on all employee accounts
- Request credit line increases
- Request additional cards for employees
- Order customized business checks
- Transfer business balances
- Request a PIN
- Change your Payment Due Date
- Initiate a dispute
- Manage employee credit lines, single purchase limits, and access to cash
How to Pay Your Aviator Business Card Bill
There are a few ways that cardholders can pay their credit card bill each month. They can pay online at aviatorbusinesscard.com, by phone, or by mail. To pay your bill by mail submit a check to the following address:
Business Card Services
PO Box 23066
Columbus, GA 31902-3066
To pay by phone members can call Business Card Services at 1-855-284-9166. Representatives are available 24/7 to speak with cardholders.
For many people paying their credit card bill at the Aviator Business Card login is the most convenient. They can simply login to their account from their home computer, public computer, or mobile devices to access their account. The steps to paying online are:
- Login to account
- Click the New Payment Account link
- You should already have your bank checking/savings account information already stored inside your account
- Enter your payment amount and submit payment
Payments are credited to your account within 2 business days of the selected date of payment. There is no fee for using the online service to pay.