Beginactivation – Activate WU Netspend Mastercard
Cardholders that have signed up to receive a Western Union Netspend Prepaid Mastercard can activate their card online at www.beginactivation.com. The activation process is simple and can be done a couple ways.
BeginActivation Steps For Netspend Mastercard
There are 2 ways to activate your new WU Netspend card, by phone or online.
If you enrolled to receive a Netspend card from the Western Union Netspend Prepaid website @ www.wunetspendprepaid.com you can utilize that same site to activate your new card.
At the top of the homepage there is an Activate Your Card link which will direct you to the activation page.
How to Activate WU Netspend Card Online
Users can also use another shortcut to the activation page by typing in www.beginactivation.com in the address bar. This web address takes you to the same page. At the Activate Card page you will need to enter your 16 digit card WU Netspend card number and 3 digit security code. The security code is located on the back of your card.
How to Activate WU Netspend Card By Phone
Cardholders can also activate their card by calling customer service at 1-800-214-5483. You will be greeted with an automated phone service that requires you to enter your 16 digit card number or 9 digit Social Security number. The next step is to press 1 for card activation.
Register For Online Access
The next step in the process of utilizing your new Netspend card is signing up for online access.
By registering for an online account cardholders can manage their account 24/7.
By entering their username and password they can login and view their transactions, balance, send money, utilize the mobile app, and pay bills. To get started follow these steps:
- Visit www.beginactivation.com
- Select the Login link at the bottom of the page
- Select the Register for Online Access link at the bottom of the page
- Enter your 16 digit card number
- Enter your 3 digit security code
- Select Continue button
- Create login credentials
- Setup security questions/answers
After this information has been registered your account will be setup for online access. The online access has features such as Anytime Alerts that are used to help users with their budgeting and tracking their spending.
Western Union Netspend Prepaid Mastercard Benefits
By enrolling for a WU Netspend Mastercard and activating it for use cardholders can now begin using their card for purchases or paying bills.
With the Mastercard logo it can be used anywhere Mastercard is accepted. Here are some benefits to consider with this card:
- Send money via transfer to over 200 countries
- Direct deposit feature allows users to receive their funds up to 2 days faster
- Via Western Union money can be transferred to your card within minutes which can be used for purchases, shopping, bill pay, etc.
- No late fees
- No minimum balance required
- No interest payments
- Earn cash back on everyday purchases
- Receive special offers from select merchants
- Through the Refer-A-Friend program you receive $20 when family/friends load at least $40 onto their new card