Vector Marketing offers flexible scheduled sales jobs that cater to college students which can be applied for at the VectorApply website. The job is an entry-level sales job where workers direct-sale CUTCO Cutlery products.
Most of the Sales Reps employed by Vector Marketing are college students which represent 85% of their workforce.
How to Start With VectorApply
If you are a college student looking to make a part-time income you can follow these steps to getting a potential job with Vector Marketing:
- Visit www.vectorapply.com
- Enter your zip code
- Click the red CHECK FOR OPENINGS button
The next page will indicate based on your zip code if there are any job openings in your area and you will need to complete a form:
Enter the following info
- Email address
- Phone number
- Indicate what age you are
- Click the REQUEST INTERVIEW button
What is Vector Marketing?
Here is a few background facts about Vector Marketing that you should know:
- Company single-level direct sales company that sells CUTCO Cutlery
- Utilizes independent sellers to market and sell CUTCO Cutlery
- Home office is in Olean, New York and have over 250 year round independently run locations throughout the United States, Canada, and Puerto Rico.
- Have over 300 more temporary locations that open each year for peak summer season
- One of the largest recruiters of college students in North America each year
- Offer students a flexible work schedule, sales experience, get paid weekly
- Main sales reps work part-time during the school year and full-time during the summer or winter break
Sales reps have the opportunity to advance into management, their career path is as follows:
Sales Rep Path
Field Sales Manager
Cutco Sales Professional
Closing Gift Consultant
What is CUTCO?
The major product that Vector Marketing sales is CUTCO Cutlery products which includes high quality kitchen knives, kitchen accessories, and sporting knives. Here are a few more details about CUTCO:
Manufactured in Olean, New York since 1949
Only high quality cutlery line made in the USA
Sell over $200 million dollars of CUTCO every year