If you are trying to access the Estes4me employee login portal you will find this review to be of help. We are here to help you navigate the Estes4me employee portal which is an all in one resource for its employees. When you login you will find information about your company benefits, employee discounts, and other employee related info.
In this review you will learn how to access your Estes4me Employee portal. The portal is useful for employees 24 hours a day 7 days a week to access and retrieve their company information. It can be accessed from your home computer or mobile devices securely including through the Estes4me mobile app.
How to Access the Estes4me Employee Login
To log in to your new ESS account for the first time, use the log-in information sent to you in an email from Oracle. You should log in within 45 days of receiving the email.
- Visit estes4me employee login
- On the right side of the estes4me website click on the Employee Self-Service ESS link
- You will be directed to the Estes4me benefits page
- If you have your temporary password and you already know what your user ID is which is your employee ID number click on the yellow Estes4me ESS Log-in button
- You will be taken to the Estes4me Oracle login or employee self-service portal
- Enter your username and temporary password
- Click the Sign In button
- You will then be redirected to your SS employee self-service homepage
- Notice your name will appear on the top right side of the screen
- The dashboard that is on display will show icons or functions that you’re authorized to enter
How to Log Out of Estes4Me
From the dashboard at the top right corner of the screen click the downward arrow beside your name and click Sign Out then click Confirm. If you follow these instructions you will be successfully out of the portal.
How to Register on Estes4me Employee Portal
Prior to accessing the portal users will need to first be registered at the site. We will assist you with this by giving you basic instructions on registering, follow the procedures below:
- Visit the Estes4me Employee registration page.
- Provide your Employee ID and Personal Details
- Thereafter, click on the Submit button to get registered.
How to Retrieve Estes4me Employee Portal Password
If you at some point forget your username or password follow these simple steps for assistance:
- Visit estes4me employee login
- Click Employee Self-Service ESS link
- Click the ESS Log-in button
- Click the Forgot Password link
- Enter your user name or email address
- Click the blue Submit button
- Continue to follow the instructions until the end
Benefits of Estes4me Employee Portal
Here are some of the features and benefits users will find when they utilize the Estes4me Employee login portal:
- View and print payslips
- Change your email address and phone number
- Change your emergency contact
- Make benefit changes online during Open Enrollment
- Set up a direct deposit
- View and update personal information
- Obtain pay and benefits enrollment information
- Access pension plans, health insurance, and medical and dental benefits
- Post your problems and wait for the answers from other employees
- Employee tasks are given daily
- Update personal information, such as date of birth, email ID, mailing address, etc.
Read Other Popular Employee Login Posts:
Estes4me Employee Portal Requirements
There are some basic requirements for users before utilizing the website. Here is a list of basics you’ll need before getting started:
- Computer, smartphone, or tablet
- Use the latest version of Internet Explorer, Chrome, or Firefox
- The login credentials for your portal login, such as your username and password
- Access to the Internet
Download the Estes4me Employee Mobile App
A part of having access to the Estes4me Employee Portal is the Estes4me Mobile app. The app allows you to connect to the portal while on the go. You can download the app from the Google Play Store or the App Store and use your same login credentials to access your account.
estes4me employee login