Smartphone or mobile device users interested in uploading their photos to a Kiosk for ordering can utilize the WMTPix website. The website is available for Android and IPhone users to utilize and is available for use 24 hours a day. It only takes a few seconds to upload your pics using the wmtpix platform and have them ready for ordering.
www.wmtpix.com – Upload Photos to WMTPix
Users that want to submit their pics using the browser based online option can follow these steps:
- Visit www.wmtpix.com
- Place a check in the I accept the Terms and Conditions box
- Click the blue I ACCEPT button
- Search for the photos on your computer or mobile device by clicking the Select Photos button
- After you’ve selected the photos you want to upload click the blue Start Upload button
- Write down the code that is displayed on the screen or simply click the blue SEND ME THIS CODE button
***the code has an expiration date so pay attention to the time and date displayed on the screen so you will know how long you have before the generated code expires.
- If you hit the SEND ME THIS CODE button you will need to enter the following info to receive the code:
- Email address
- Phone number to receive the code via text
- Click the blue SEND CODE button
- Find a Kiosk in your area, access the kiosk and input your code
***Your images will be downloaded to the kiosk where you can crop and rotate, add more images, or delete those you don’t need, and complete your order
- Order any size and within a few days your order will be complete
Please understand your code is only good for up to 10 days so you will need to be prompt to get to a Kiosk
Read Other Popular Upload Kiosk Posts:
How to Use WMTPix App
For users that are more interested in using the WMTPix app you can simply download the app to your mobile device or smartphone and follow these steps:
The app works the same as the online browser version except you can transfer your photos while on the go from your mobile devices.
- Access the app
- Select the photos you would like to upload
- Upload the photos
After photos are uploaded you will receive a unique Claim Code that can be entered at the in-store photo kiosk
The photos you uploaded will be reserved at the Kiosk for you to decide which ones you’d like to order or delete.
Customers have the option to order individual prints for use in photo books, cards, calendars, etc.
There are plenty of independent and chain retailer kiosks in your area that you can use to order your uploaded photos. You can ask your favorite photo retailer if they have a compatible APM Photo Kiosk.