Consumers that are struggling with high interest credit card debt should consider consolidating those debts into one easy payment via a Discover Home Equity Loan. Discover has exclusive home equity loans with fixed rates designed for their customers.
Apply For Discover Home Equity Loans
If you received a flyer in the mail advertising a debt payment reduction opportunity from Discover here are steps to get started:
- Visit www.discoverhomeequityloans.com/start
- Click the orange Apply Now button
On the following page enter the following details to complete the application process:
- Loan amount
- Loan purpose
- Identity what type of home you have
- Give an estimate of your property value
- Click the orange Continue button
***To receive an estimate of how much your payment will be in the middle of the homepage of discoverhomeequityloans.com/start beside “See what your payment might look like” enter in your loan amount.
- Click the orange Get Started button.
On the following page you will then need to enter some additional information:
- Estimated property value
- Estimated mortgage balance
- Estimated credit score range
- Click the orange Calculate button
Apply by Phone
For consumers that want to apply by telephone they can call the Discover toll free number at these designated times to speak with a personal banker:
- Call 1-866-245-0497
- Weekdays 8am to midnight EST
- Weekends 10am to 6pm EST
Discover Home Equity Loans Details
There are a number of benefits customers can receive from utilizing a Discover home equity loan via discoverhomeequityloans.com/start. Here are some great reasons to get one:
- Reduce your monthly payments by hundreds of dollars
- Pay off high interest credit cards and loans
- Simplify your life with just one bill to pay
- Combine high rate bills into one fixed low monthly payment
The funds can be used for home improvement projects/upgrades, purchasing a new car, perhaps for financing a wedding, education, etc.
Your final APR is based on creditworthiness including an assessment of your income, debts, and property information. Consumers with the best credit and other factors are eligible for the lowest APR.