Waffle House Associates can access the employee self-service portal online at my.wafflehouse.com. The site is available for employees to logon to 24/7 to view personal company information. It is also the location for non-employees to register and apply for a job.
Waffle House Associate Portal Registration
If you are interested in registering for a Waffle House employee portal account you will need to follow a few steps to get started. The first step requires receiving a pre-registration access code which is used to setup your account.
It can be submitted to your mobile phone via text or to your email address. You will need to give it a few minutes to be sent. If you selected the mobile phone option you can in the future use your mobile number to recover your account in the event you forget your login credentials.
- Visit my.wafflehouse.com/public/preregister.aspx
- Enter your mobile phone number or email address in the “Enter your preferred method of communication:” field
- Select text or email
- Select the green Send Code button
- From your mobile device or email enter the access code online
- Click the green button Verify Access Code
The next step in the Waffle House Associate portal registration process is to complete the New Account Registration form. It requires some personal information:
- Confirm you’re a Waffle House employee but selecting Yes/No
- Enter first name
- Enter last name
- Enter the last 4 digits of SSN
- Enter email address
- Enter mobile phone number
- Setup your secret question and secret answer
- Select method of communication – text/email
- Click green Next button
After completing the entire registration process you are able to login to your account. To login you will need to consider this example. The typical login username is the employees first letter of their name, middle initial, and the entire last name. A good example of this is if the employee’s name is Donald J Trump, the login would be DJTRUMP.
My.WaffleHouse.com Apply Online Free
When completing the registration process you had to confirm if you were a Waffle House employee by selecting Yes or No. If you are not a current Waffle House Associate you can still register for an account which allows you to apply for and complete a Waffle House application online.
There is an application process once you’ve registered for an account to apply for jobs in your area. This is a great way to get your resume/application in the WH system so you can be recognized for employment.