Gamers interested in joining Xbox All Access have the option to finance the entire deal by applying for a line of credit through Citizens Bank. There are perks for those that qualify for the credit arrangement, here is what you can receive:
Citizens One Loan Highlights
- No upfront costs
- 24 monthly payments
- Buyers can upgrade to the next generation Xbox console after 18 months
- 0% APR
- No application fees
- No annual fees
- No late fees
- No early repayment fees
The loan offer with Citizens One Line of Credit For Xbox is only offered through 6 retailers. These retailers are advertising their loan arrangement with Citizens One on their website or inside their stores, here are the stores:
- Best Buy
- Microsoft Stores
How to Purchase/Apply
Visit one of the above retailers and look for the Xbox All Access offer then make your selection. The option to finance the deal will be available and you will see the connection with Citizens One.
Before applying for a line of credit with Citizens One customers can see if they qualify first which will does not require a credit check. If you do however qualify then a credit check will be required which will result in a hard inquiry on your credit report.
Xbox All Access is only available with a Citizens one line of credit xbox but is not offered directly through Citizens One, only at their participating retailers websites or stores.
After approval customers will receive a statement each month and it is recommended automatic payments are setup to ensure monthly payment.
What you get with Xbox All Access
- Xbox console (Xbox Series X or Xbox Series S console)
- Game bundle
- 24 months of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate
- Access to over 100 high quality games
- Online multiplayer with Xbox Live Gold
- Includes EZ Play
- Experience new Xbox Game Studios titles the day of release
- Play Xbox games on your compatible mobile phone or tablet from the cloud using the Xbox Game Pass app
Contact Citizens One Customer Service
Citizens one line of credit for xbox