If you are trying to login or register to your Maryland DHR Account you can follow the steps in this article to be a guide. You will receive steps on how to register for an online account with Maryland DHR Account login so you can sign up for benefits.
- You will learn how to complete the following with the MyDHRbenefits online portal:
- Maryland DHR Account Registration
- How to login to Maryland myDHR Account
- Maryland MyDHR Password Reset
- MyDHR Account Features/Functions
Mydhrbenefits Account Registration
***When applying you must have an email address to create a myDHR account, so if you do not already have an email address please create one now.
Under “With myDHR, your benefits and services are a click away! – click the CREATE ACCOUNT button
Complete the online form which consists of entering the following info:
- Email address
- Date of birth
- Social security number
- Phone numbers
Maryland DHR Login Steps
After you’ve setup and established your login credentials you can login to your account from https://mydhrbenefits.dhr.state.md.us by clicking the blue Sign In button. Enter in your email address, password, and click the Sign In button.
The Sign In button is located at the top right of the screen or in the middle of the page. If you sign in from a different browser or device the myDHR will email a one-time confirmation code to verify your login.
Please be sure to sign out of the website when you’re finished, just for your own account safety and security. To sign out properly click the drop down menu at the top right of the site to properly sign out.
Forgot Maryland DHR Password
If you’ve forgotten your password to login then you can refer to the “Forgot Password” link to have it reset. You will need to enter your email address where a link to reset your myDHR password will be sent.
Maryland Mydhrbenefits Features
The MyDHRbenefits web portal is a resource for Maryland residents to conveniently apply for benefits and services online, monitor the status of your cases, and update important account information.
When logged in to https://mydhrbenefits.dhr.state.md.us you will have access to your myDHR Account Page where you will have the following features available to you:
- Home – to start a new application or resume a saved application
- Messages – view message updates concerning your application and your current case status
- Applications – get a review of your saved and submitted applications
- Cases – receive detailed info about your active Family Investment and Child Support cases
- Account – update your profile information
MyDHR Details To Consider
When registering for an account with the Mydhrbenefits web portal there are some key points to consider first:
- Application process can take 20-45 minutes to complete
- Completing an online application is the same as filing an application in person at your local department of Social Services.
- Applications submitted after 5pm on a weekday, weekend, or holiday will be date stamped and effective in the next business day
- You have up to 30 days to complete the application process and submit it back. During the 30 day period you can login and out as often as you want, after 30 days all the information you’ve entered is deleted and you’ll need to apply again
- After clicking Submit your application is forwarded to the correct local department of Social Services or local health department