Blaze TV offers hundreds of top TV shows such as The Glenn Beck Program, Fearless with Jason Whitlock, Louder with Crowder, Slightly Offensive, etc. With the application, you can see all the content that was previously shown on BLAZE; including hit programming sure to entertain you.
By following a simple activation process at blazetv.com/activate, you can get the Blaze TV app on Android TV, Fire TV, Roku, or Apple TV.
To activate Blaze TV, you must first subscribe to Blaze TV. The steps below will guide you through the process of getting one if you haven’t already.
Follow These Blaze TV Activate Steps for Roku
BlazeTV viewers interested in watching the Blaze on Roku will need to follow these activation steps to getting started:
- From your Roku device’s home screen, go to Streaming Channels > Search
- In the search section, use the virtual keypad to find the Blaze TV app.
- Once you find the app, tap the Add Channel button to install it.
- After installing the Blaze TV app successfully on your Roku device, click on the Go to channel option to open it.
- You will be provided a unique code on your TV screen.
- Make sure to keep this screen as it is and visit www.blazetv.com/activate using your phone/pc browser.
- This will direct you to the Blaze TV activation page.
- You will be directed to the activation page.
- On the activation page, you will need to sign in using your Blaze TV account email and password.
- Once logged in, enter the blaze tv activation code in the prompted field and submit it.
- Then, follow the on-screen instructions (if any) to complete the activation process.
The Blaze TV app will then be linked to your Roku device.
Blaze TV Activate for the Fire TV
Viewers wanting to watch the Blaze TV via their Fire TV or Firestick can follow these steps to install and activate the app:
- Press the home button on your Fire TV remote to get to the main menu.
- From the main menu, select the Find
- Search for the Blaze TV app in the Find section using the virtual keypad.
- Once found, select the Blaze TV app from the search results.
- Now, tap the Get option to install the app.
- Once you are done installing the app, press the Open option to launch the app.
- An activation code will be provided on your screen along with an activation link – blazetv.com/activate.
- Open this activation link on your phone/pc browser to get to the Blaze TV activation page.
- You will need to sign in to your Blaze TV account on the activation page if you are not already logged in.
- After signing, enter the code in the prompted field and confirm it.
Finally, get back to your Fire TV screen and enjoy watching your favorites from the Blaze TV app.
How to Get Blaze TV on Android TV
So, now that you have a subscription to Blaze TV, you can follow the instructions below to activate the app on your preferred streaming device.
- From your Android TV’s home menu, go to Apps > Google Play Store
- Once you are in the Play Store section, find the Blaze TV app using the search option.
- When found, select the app from the search results.
- On the next screen, you will need to click Install to download and add the app to your Android TV.
- After successfully installing the app, click the Open option to launch the app.
- Your TV screen will display an authentication code.
- Now that you have the code, go to the Blaze TV activation page (blazetv.com/activate).
- On the activation page, sign in using your email and password.
- When logged in, enter the activation code in the provided field and submit it.
You should then be able to access the Blaze TV application on your Android TV.
Read Other Popular TV Activation Related Posts:
How to Activate BlazeTV on Apple TV
- On your Apple TV, select the App Store option from the home screen.
- Using the search option, find the Blaze TV app in the App Store.
- Once you find the app, tap the Get button to install the app.
- Next, tap the Open option to launch the app after installation.
- You will be presented with an activation code on your Apple TV.
- Now, visit the Blaze TV activation page (blazetv.com/activate).
- On the activation page, sign in to your Blaze TV account using the registered email and password.
- After signing in, enter the code in the given field and complete the remaining on-screen prompts (if any).
Return to your Apple TV and start watching your favorite Blaze TV app programming.
How can I watch BlazeTV for free?
Viewers that download and install the BlazeTV app on their mobile devices or smart TV will need to sign up for their monthly subscription plan or annual plan.
They offer a BlazeTV subscription plan that allows viewers to watch their content anywhere. Their monthly pass plan is $9.99 per month or $99 for the annual pass.