The LifeinCheckEBT site is available 24 hours a day 7 days a week for EBT cardholders to utilize as a resource. There are a number of uses for the site including:
- Card activation
- View SNAP and Cash balances
- Monitor your next benefit date
- Report stolen or lost cards
- Request replacement cards
- View transactions
- Select your PIN
How to Activate Your LifeinCheckEBT
EBT cardholders can activate their card 3 ways:
- LifeinCheck EBT mobile app
- Call customer service
- Visit www.lifeincheckebt.com activate card
- To login enter your email address and password
- Click the green Sign In button
First Time Registration
Click the Create a new account link
Enter the following info:
- Date of birth
- 16 digit EBT card number
- Last 4 digits of your social security number
- Zip code
- Click the gray Verify button
Once logged in to your account look for instructions to activate or the activate card links
How to Activate via LifeInCheck EBT Mobile APP
The same way cardholders can use the online site to activate their card by registering and logging in, they can also access their account via the mobile app and enjoy the same functionality.
Registration requires all users to have an active SNAP, TANF, or P-EBT case through the Department of Children and Family Services
Locate the app via Google Play or the App Store
Download the app or scan the code from the www.lifeincheckebt.com activate card website
Registration is also possible via the app which requires you to enter:
- Date of birth
- EBT card number
- Social security number
- Email address
- Phone number
- Pick your security questions and create a password
- Once logged in look for the activation info
How to Activate Using Customer Service
If you want to activate your card via customer support call the toll free number below and speak with a representative or use the automated phone system.
Contact EBT Customer Service
Available 24 hours a day 7 days a week
Lifeincheck EBT App
Get your SNAP and cash balances
View your next available benefit date
Mark your card lost or stolen
Request a replacement card
Select your PIN
View recent transactions
Access helpful SNAP & cash information
EBT Card Info
EBT cards are the only means by which you can access your benefits. Do not throw them away. If you are eligible for additional months of DSNAP benefits, they may be deposited into your account at lifeincheckebt.com activate card. EBT Customer Service can help you if you lose or damage your card or if you wish to cancel it.
You will be able to access your DSNAP benefits within three calendar days after you apply for assistance if you are eligible. To confirm your DSNAP benefits are available and to check your balance, please contact EBT Customer Service at 1-888-997-1117 before you shop.
After Activating Your EBT Card
- Before you go shopping, check your balance.
- Swipe your EBT through the Point-of-Sale terminal.
- Instruct the clerk which account to charge (Supplemental Nutrition Assistance) or press the EBT button.
- Press the OK key upon entering your four-digit PIN.
- You will be charged for the purchase.
- Verify that the purchase amount on the receipt is correct. You can use it for your records and to check how much is left in your account.
EBT cardholders that need to activate their EBT card can activate their LifeInCheck EBT
You can use your EBT to buy food at participating retailers nationwide if you qualify for Disaster Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (DSNAP) benefits.
www.lifeincheckebt.com activate card