If you are looking for a basic credit card with no frills or rewards then the getchaseslate offer is for you. This card doesn’t have the rewards and sign up bonuses that other cards offer but you can enjoy these highlights that are offered:
- avoid a balance transfer fee
- long 0% introductory APR period
- average credit can be approved
- no penalty APR
How to Apply at Getchaseslate
Consumers looking to apply for the Chase Slate credit card can receive an instant decision after applying for the card online. Here is how to get started:
- Visit www.getchaseslate.com invitation number
With your credit card offer handy find your 12 digit Chase Slate invitation number and enter it on the homepage along with your 5 digit zip code and last name. The last step is to click the blue Submit button.
Be prepared to start the online application process which will require you to enter some personal information such as the following:
- Mortgage or rent amount
- Email address
- Social security number
When you complete the getchaseslate.com application and hit the Submit button you will receive an instant decision. If you are approved for the card you will receive a credit limit and your new Chase Slate credit card mailed to your mailing address.
Highlights of the Chase Slate Credit Card
- Receive a 0% introductory APR for 15 months on purchases and balance transfers from the moment you open your account
- After the first 15 months the variable APR for purchases and balance transfers increases to between 17.24% and 25.99%.
- Free monthly FICO credit score
- No annual fee
Chase Slate Card Standard Benefits
There are a host of benefits being a Chase Slate credit card holder provides. Here is an idea of what to expect if you’re approved via getchaseslate.com:
- New purchases are protected for 120 days against damage or theft up to $500 per claim and $50,000 per account.
- Extended warranty protection on US manufactured products an additional year and other eligible warranties of 3 years of less
- Zero Liability Protection
- Fraud Protection
- Fraud Alerts
- Chip Enabled Security
- Auto Rental Coverage
- Roadside Dispatch
- Automatic Account Alerts
- Card Replacement
- Add an Authorized User
- 24/7 Customer Service
Read Other Popular Credit Card Posts:
How to Contact Chase Slate Customer Service
Questions about your account can be directed to the following toll free getchaseslate.com phone number:
- Call 1-800-432-3117
Frequently Asked Questions
Is the Chase Slate credit card hard to get?
Is Chase Slate Edge hard to get? The Chase Slate EdgeSM is hard to get because it requires good credit to be approved. For the Slate Edge, you won’t be approved if your credit score is below 700 and you don’t have a lot of income.
What credit score do I need for Chase Slate?
670 or greater
Credit score requirements
A good credit score (score of 670 or greater) is required for the Chase Slate, as it is with most balance transfer cards (scores of 670 or greater). Chase Slate approval is not guaranteed, even if your credit score is good or excellent. You will receive an instant approval after you submit your online application at getchaseslate.com.
How do you get approved for Chase Slate?
If you desire to get approved for a Chase Slate card you will need to fall in the following categories:
- Good credit or better.
- Enough income to pay credit card bills.
- Low debt relative to income.
- Low housing costs relative to income.
- U.S. mailing address.
- Age of 18+
- Social Security Number or Individual Taxpayer Identification Number.
www.getchaseslate.com invitation number