BravoTV fans can enjoy all of their favorite BravoTV shows live or previous episodes from the convenience of their mobile devices using the BravoTV app. The app can be downloaded and installed for many of the popular devices such as:
- Apple TV
- Amazon Fire TV
BravoTV Now Activate Steps
- Download the Bravo Now app from your device store
- Install the app
- After successfully installed open app
- An activation code should display on your screen
- Visit www.bravotv.com/activatenow
- Enter in your activation code
- Click the gray Continue button
- Select your device
- Login using your TV provider login credentials
***The BravoTV app only works if you have a cable TV subscription to the network. If you do not have a subscription you will not be able to view any of the content. The BravoTV app will not work otherwise.
After following the above steps you should be able to view BravoTV from your mobile devices, desktop, and smartphones anywhere, anytime.
There may be a few differences on downloading the app depending on the type of mobile device you’re using but after it’s downloaded and installed the steps are pretty much the same.
Popular BravoTV Shows
- Basically Stassi
- Below Deck
- Blind Date
- Married to Medicine
- Project Runway
- Spy Games
- The Real Housewives of Atlanta
- The Real Housewives of Dallas
- The Real Housewives of New Jersey
- The Real Housewives of Orange County
- Watch What Happens Live With Andy Cohen
What To Expect From BravoTV Now
Bravo viewers can use the BravoTV Now app to catch up on the most recent season of your favorite shows, episodes from past seasons, and watch available movies on demand that have aired on BravoTV.
After accessing app with your TV subscription and activating at bravotv.com/activatenow you will have access access to the entire catalog of video on demand and live content.
Create a NBCUniversal Profile to bookmark and save shows across all your devices.
Watch the latest episodes of new bravo shows the day after they air on TV
Live stream and schedule is available 24/7 when signed in with your TV provider
App will pick up where you left off when you stopped watching a show
Mark shows as your Favorites for quick access to the latest episodes