ESPN fans can take the ESPN network with them anywhere they go. As long as you have an ESPN app including internet service you will be able to enjoy all of the free and paid content available on ESPN. This guide simply shows you how to download and install the app, activate it, then start watching.
Before getting started open a browser and visit www.espn.com/activate tv code.
How to Add ESPN App Via Roku
- Add the WATCHESPN channel to Roku by visiting the Roku website
- Roku will ask you to sign in before adding a channel.
- Please wait for at least 24 hours before adding the channel
- Manually updating your Roku device will allow you to skip the automatic check for updates every day
- Your newly added Roku channel will be available as soon as the update has completed.
How to Install and Activate ESPN App
- From the Roku home screen, select STREAMING CHANNELS
- Use the search function on the homepage to find ESPN
- There are several options available to you
- On the remote, select ESPN and press OK
- This channel will be the last on the list when it is added to your room device.
The ESPN channel can only be watched live or as videos after you activate your ESPN or ESPN+ account via espn.com/activate tv code. In order to activate your Roku device subscription, you need to authenticate your account. If you subscribe to a pay-TV service, log into ESPN+ and follow these steps:
- Find the gear icon on your Roku after you’ve opened the ESPN channel. You can typically find it at the top of the menu bar.
- From here, you can access the settings menu. Chose PROVIDERS ACCOUNT >> ACTIVATE LIVE TV. A code will appear – make sure you save it.
- Activate your internet-enabled device by visiting www.espn.com/activate tv code. Please enter your note down activation code and click CONTINUE.
- The next screen will ask you to choose your cable TV provider
- Make the selection and sign in to your account
- You should now be able to view all content on the ESPN app
ESPN App Highlights
Download the ESPN app from the App Store or Google Play
Take ESPN everywhere
Watch thousands of live and on-demand sporting events
Get breaking news alerts
Enjoy over 100 ESPN podcasts
Stream live national and regional ESPN radio stations
Available on the following devices
- Amazon Fire TV
- Samsung SmartTV
- Apple TV
- Kindle Fire
- Android TV
ESPN App Info
With the ESPN App, you still get news, highlights, info and audio like always – only now with an improved design. ESPN networks can still be streamed free of charge with a pay TV subscription after activating at www.espn.com/activate tv code. A new subscription option is ESPN+ – which offers hundreds of live sports events and a range of on-demand programming that’s not available on ESPN’s traditional channels.
ESPN+ Plans and Prices
ESPN+ costs vary according to the plan you choose. In some states, you may be required to pay sales tax.
A subscription to ESPN+ costs $6.99 per month.
A subscription to ESPN+ costs $69.99 per year.
The Disney Bundle
The Disney Bundle is available for $13.99/month and includes access to both Disney+ and Hulu (ad-supported), in addition to ESPN+.
ESPN+ subscribers have the option to purchase UFC PPV events, which are currently priced at $69.99/event.
New subscribers can also purchase the PPV package, which includes an annual subscription to ESPN+, as well as access to the next upcoming UFC PPV event for $89.98. The annual subscription to ESPN+ will renew each year at the then-current price (unless canceled).
www.espn.com/activate tv code