The TJX Employee Self Service (ESS) allows TJX Associates to update their company benefits/payroll info. We update all information in a secure manner and in real time. From their home or mobile devices, employees can access the company’s web portal.
MyTJX Employee Login Guide
The TJX Associates and contract Associates online portal is intended solely for authorized users. Registering for the site is the first step:
- Visit www.mytjx.com
There are 2 options available for employees to choose from – Click here if you are an Associate OR Click here if you are a Not-for-Resale Supplier. Employees should select the first option.
- On the MyTJX.com For Associates page there are 3 registration links for US, Canadian, and Australian employees.
- Under your respective country click the “click here” link beside “If you do not have an Oracle User ID and password, please click here.
- You will be taken to the TJX Oracle login page
- Click the appropriate link for your country under the Navigator section, there are 3 choices:
AU TJX Self Registration
CA TJX Self Registration
US TJX Self Registration
Enter the following info as it appears on your payslip:
- First name
- Last name
- Date of birth
- AIN Number (Associate Identification Number)
- Click Next
- Create a user name and password
- Click Next button
- Click the Submit button
You can log in to www.mytjx.com after completing the registration process.
Please find the Oracle User ID and password sign in link on the MyTJX.com for Associates page. At the bottom of the page select a language you want the dashboard to be displayed in
Enter your created user name and password
Click the gray Login button
TJX Employee Self Service Features
TJX’s employee self-service platform enables associates to manage the company’s personal information. With it being all in one place, employees can easily update their information on the go without paperwork. The following features can be found in your account:
- You can view current benefit enrollments here
- Update beneficiary information for your life insurance policies
- Update life event changes (marriage, divorce, birth, adoption)
- Leave of absence request
- View your paid time off balances
- You can view basic job history here
- Payslips for the week can be viewed here
- Update your federal tax information
- Update your profile info