If high interest credit card debt is holding you down consumers can take advantage of Wink Capital’s debt consolidation loan program. Consumers eligible for this program were sent a pre-approval letter by mail informing them they on how they can apply.
My Wink Capital Personal Reservation Code
If you were contacted and is eligible for the loan program for up to $35,000 and an APR as low as 3.95% there are 2 ways to apply, online or by mail. Please follow the instructions below to get started:
- Visit www.mywinkcapital.com
***Be prepared to enter the following information***
- 11 digit Wink Capital Personal Reservation Code
**You can find your personal reservation code on your offer letter near the bottom of the page – it starts with two letters
- First name
- Last name
- Email address
- Phone number
- Estimated household income
- Estimated credit card debt
- Estimated credit card payments
- Answer if you own or rent
- Click the blue Continue button
Be aware that when completing the first page of the application process your credit will not be pulled. Continue forth with the rest of the application process which shouldn’t take but a few minutes to complete.
Apply By Phone
- Call 1-800-919-2782
Customer Service Address
PO Box 854
Lafayette, CO 80026
Wink Capital Loan Details
One of the major differences in a Wink Capital personal loan at mywinkcapital.com compared with other loan opportunities is this particular debt consolidation program is specifically for high interest credit card debt. The goal is to reduce your high APR credit card payments from more than one to just one simple monthly payment.
Things To Keep In Mind
- There is no need to provide collateral, the personal loan you are applying for is an unsecured loan.
- Your credit score will not be affected by the online application as your social security number is not needed. You are only providing estimates during your loan application.
- This personal loan is only for high interest credit card debt and is not designed to be used for other personal loan needs such as home repair, education, or large purchases.