Cable TV customers with a subscription to the NFL Network can activate the network online at the NFL Network activation site. After the activation process fans will be able to stream live NFL network content directly to their mobile devices, smartphones, or tablet. Some of the content you will see:
- NFL Redzone
- Good Morning Football
- NFL Total Access
- NFL Now
- NFL GameDay
- NFL Fantasy Live
How to Activate NFL Network
The first step in the activation process is going to the activation website:
- Visit www.nflnetwork.com activate
This site will require your activation code which you will receive from your mobile device
- Download the NFL network to your mobile device from the Channel Store
- Install and launch the app
- You will notice on the screen the activation code
- Enter that unique activation code at the nflnetwork.com activate website
- Click the blue Continue button
- Select your cable TV provider
- Sign in to your cable TV provider account
The NFL Network should be activated and ready to use. Begin streaming content on your mobile devices.
NFL Network Info
Before you decide to follow all of these steps to view the NFL Network you should have the following details already done:
- Should have an internet connection including wifi
- Should be subscribed to the NFL Network via your cable TV provider
- Should have a mobile device, smartphone, laptop, or tablet
If you have trouble with the NFL activation code or the app is not working here are a few simple steps to try:
Try uninstalling and reinstalling the NFL network app to your device. This will start the entire activation process over requiring you to revisit the activation site while generating a brand new activation code. Be sure to enter the code in correctly as well.
Be sure you have logged in to your cable TV providers website with your correct login credentials.
You may also need to wait a few minutes or so due to the NFL Network possible having server issues.