UPS employees before entering their place of business are mandated to participate in a Prework Health Check to ensure they don’t have the symptoms of COVID-19 and are safe to begin work each day.
How UPS Prework Check Works?
UPS employees can either go online to complete the health check or they can complete a form they’ll need to fill out. The online form and paper form ask COVID-19 related questions that help to ensure each employee does not have underlying symptoms before working. Here are the questions you can expect to be asked:
- Visit www.upspreworkcheck.com
- Enter your employee ID
Here are the questions you will be asked:
- Please check your temperature. Is it 100.4 or greater today?
- Do you have a new onset of cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, or chills?
- Has it been less than 10 days since COVID-19 symptoms started?
- Have you had close contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19 in past 14 days?
- Do you have a new onset of loss of taste or smell?
Please provide your answer to the question
- I have answered NO to all of the above
- I have answered YES to any of the above
- Click the blue Submit button
When taking the UPS Prework Health Check at upspreworkcheck.com you will need to have a thermometer handy to take your temperature. After finishing the check if you answered Yes to any question you are technically not ready to begin work.
You are directed to stay home and get in touch with your health care provider to discuss your symptoms. At the same time you will need to contact your manager that you are staying home.
UPS is using this health check as a way to spot check for any potential coronavirus cases to prevent any type of outbreaks.
Please follow the UPS Prework Check procedures to ensure your work environment remains a safe space and you are getting the proper treatment personally.