Chicago Cubs followers can appreciate watching their MLB baseball team through the Marquee Sports Network. This year fans can view 55 Cubs baseball games through the special on the internet network with great deals of excellent content. Below is what the brand-new Marquee Sports Network will cover:
- The network will cover 55 games
- 24/7 television network with Cubs games as the centerpiece of the programming
- Feature live game broadcasts from Chicago Cubs broadcasters
- Extensive pregame and postgame coverage
- In-depth unique Cubs content
Watch Marquee Sports Network Activate
To get started with the activation process visit:
- Depending on whatever device you’re going to stream from you will first need to download the Watch Sports Network app
- Designate your provider
- Login to your provider network
- Visit watchmarquee.com/activate
- Type in your registration code
From the list of providers select your provider (check to be sure your provider is offering the Marquee Sports Network, below is a list that do)
Click the red Continue button
Marquee Sports Network App
There are perks utilizing the Marquee Sports Network mobile app. You will receive the same content and coverage that is found on the online website. All of the Chicago Cubs content will be available to you from your mobile devices and smartphones. FYI, here are some of exclusive content you will receive:
- Live and on-demand sports content for your desktop or mobile devices designed for iOS, Android, Roku, Apple TV, etc
- App will include live streaming of the Marquee network, on-demand videos, and Cubs related content
- Download from iOS, Android, Apple TV, Fire TV, and Roku players
Chicago area residents will receive full access to viewing the Chicago Cubs live from the watchmarquee.com website. Areas outside of Chicago will be able to receive live streaming as long as their provider has the Marquee Sports Network included in their network.
A cable or streaming package is necessary to view the Marquee Network content via app.
Marquee Sports Network Info
The Marquee Sports Network has a partnership with Sinclair Broadcast Group to offer viewers exclusive television content of the Chicago Cubs.
Fans will receive more in depth Cubs content and extensive before and after game coverage of most Cubs games aside from the nationally broadcast games. You can expect the national broadcast games to be aired on FOX or ESPN.
2020 is the first year of the partnership to broadcast games
Will broadcast spring training games, behind the scenes pre and post game coverage, exclusive Cubs content
Network offices located in Wrigleyville