Hometown Chicago Cubs fans and outsiders can enjoy watching their Chicago Cubs team play this year though the Marquee Sports Network. From the Marquee Sports Network fans will have access to 55 Cubs baseball games that can be viewed online or via app. Marquee Sports have partnered with Sinclair Broadcast Group to bring to the fans live Cubs games for entire 2020 baseball year. Not only will they have access to the games but also spring training games, behind the scenes, etc. Here is an idea of what you can expect:
- The network will cover 55 games
- 24/7 television network with Cubs games as the centerpiece of the programming
- Feature live game broadcasts from Chicago Cubs broadcasters
- Extensive pregame and postgame coverage
- In-depth unique Cubs content
Watch Marquee Sports Network Activate
There’s a few steps in the activation process, here’s a simple outline to follow:
- Depending on whatever device you’re going to stream from you will first need to download the Watch Sports Network app
- Designate your provider
- Login to your provider network
- Visit watchmarquee.com/activate
- Type in your registration code
You will be given a list of providers that are carrying the Watch Marquee Network platform, select your provider (Be sure the network you are subscribed to carries the network, below is a list that do)
Click the red Continue button
Marquee Sports Network Mobile App
Like with most streaming services the biggest perk is being able to watch content while on the go with your mobile devices and smartphones. The Chicago Cubs coverage that is offered via the online platform is available via the mobile app. Just in case you’re concerned here is an idea of what you can expect from the watchmarquee.com app:
- Live and on-demand sports content for your desktop or mobile devices designed for iOS, Android, Roku, Apple TV, etc
- App will include live streaming of the Marquee network, on-demand videos, and Cubs related content
- Download from iOS, Android, Apple TV, Fire TV, and Roku players
Residents of the Chicago area will be able to view live games from the www.watchmarquee.com internet site. Any of the surrounding areas of the Chicago area via the app will be able to live stream the content. They will need to be sure the Marquee Sports Network is included in their cable package.
A cable or streaming package is necessary to view the Marquee Network content via app.
Information About Marquee Sports Network
The Marquee Sports Network has a partnership with Sinclair Broadcast Group to offer viewers exclusive television content of the Chicago Cubs.
Fans will receive more in depth Cubs content and extensive before and after game coverage of most Cubs games aside from the nationally broadcast games. You can expect the national broadcast games to be aired on FOX or ESPN.
2020 is the first year of the partnership to broadcast games
Will broadcast spring training games, behind the scenes pre and post game coverage, exclusive Cubs content
Network offices located in Wrigleyville