Credit card applicants interested in applying for a Reflex Mastercard online can visit the YourReflexCard website to apply. After completing the brief application that takes a few minutes simply click the Submit button to receive an instant decision. Any approvals for a credit card will receive a credit limit around $500.
Apply With YourReflexCard Reservation Number
If you are applying for the Reflex Mastercard online you will need your Yourreflexcard reservation number that is highlighted on your mailer then follow these simple instructions:
- Visit www.yourreflexcard.com
- Enter in your reservation number
- Enter in your social security number
- Click the blue Confirm Reservation button
Continue on with the rest of the application process. You will however need to input some personal information such as the following:
- Home address
- Email address
- Phone number
- Length of time at your current residence
- Checking account
To ensure that your application is completed in a timely fashion it is recommended that you have your personal info handy.
At the end of the application process you can receive an instant decision and if you are approved for a Reflex mastercard your new card will arrive in the mail with a new credit limit.
Apply Without Invitation
If you were referred to Your Reflex Card without a reservation number there is an option for you to apply online without the number.
- Visit www.yourreflexcard.com
- Under “Click below if you do not have a reservation number”
- Click the green No Reservation button
***you will be redirected to the online Reflex pre-qualification page
Reflex Mastercard Review
Individuals with poor to fair credit are typically the market that is targeted for a Reflex Mastercard. The card is a way for cardholders to revamp their credit and improve their credit score.
If you’ve had trouble getting approved for other more reputable credit cards then the Reflex card at yourreflexcard.com is a viable option for you if you plan to use it responsibly.
The major highlights of this card that every person should consider before applying are listed below:
- Annual fee $125 for the 1st year, afterwards $96 per year
- Monthly maintenance fee $10 equals $120 per annually, not charged the first year
- When you account for the annual fee and the monthly maintenance fee together you will total $216 per year in extra fees. This is an important factor to consider when applying for this card.
- $30 additional card fee – for each authorized user you add to your account
- No rewards program
- 30.49% APR variable rate
- Late payment up to $37
- Credit limit $500, initial available credit will be $375 minus the annual fee or $345 if you choose to have an additional card. The additional yourreflexcard fee is $30.
- Cash advances have the same rate as purchases 30.49% APR including a 5% transaction fee or $5 cash advance fee. There is also no grace period and interest begins accruing as soon as it’s posted to your account.
- A secured deposit will be required for individuals that are not approved for an unsecured card
Reflex Mastercard Login
When you have received your new yourreflexcard you can begin making purchases and managing your account online. Your online account will allow you to check your balance, credit limit, and transactions. Just visit your Reflex Mastercard login at www.reflexcardinfo.com.
It’s a free service that will keep you up to date on your account in real time and the biggest reason you should utilize your Reflex credit card login is there is no charge when making payments online.
Making monthly credit card payments from the other available options can prove to be costly including paying by Western Union, by phone, or by mail. There is a $10.95 charge for paying your bill by phone which can totally be avoided by simply paying from your online account.
Other features of the online service is enrolling in e-statements which is a convenience in comparison to receiving paper billing statements every month. When you e-statement is ready you will receive a notification and you can login to your account to view it. It’s simply a digital paper statement.