If you are interested in watching the upcoming Tokyo Olympics 2021 online you can view lots of content via the Olympic Channel. All it takes is downloading the Olympic Channel app to your mobile devices and you will be able to watch free or some paid content depending on your cable provider subscription using your devices.
How to Active the Olympic Channel
The first step in viewing any content from the Olympics online is downloading the Olympic Channel app – here’s how to get started:
Anyone that has asked the question, “How can i watch the Olympics Channel” can simply follow this guide:
- On completion of the setup of your device, connect your device to the internet.
- After connecting, activate your device by linking your device and your account.
- Next go to your mobile device home screen.
- Now, in your mobile device channel store, search for the Olympic Channel.
- Select it and click download.
- After the download is over, visit “My Channels”.
- You will find the Olympic Channel on the bottom of the channel list.
- Click the channel.
- Create an account for the channel and install the channel.
- Now launch the channel.
- Finally activate the channel by visiting https://activate.olympicchannel.com
- Select your provider
- Enter your activation code
- Click the black Continue button
- You will be asked to login to your cable provider account
- Once logged in you should be able to access the Olympic Channel and view their content on all of your mobile devices
Olympic Channel Content
The Olympic Channel is available for fans around the world to watch right now until the Olympics begin after you activate your device at activate.olympicchannel.com. There is a lot of content for viewers to view that provides a lot of context about the upcoming Olympics, here is what you can expect to enjoy:
- Watch live action from your favorite sports
- Discover award winning original films and series
- Explore our 24/7 thematic linear channels
- View the upcoming schedule of events
At the bottom of the website you can browse the Olympic Channel by clicking from the following menus:
- TV Channel
- Live Events
- Original Series
You can find the full calendar of available live streams in your area by clicking on the Full Calendar button at the Olympic Channel website. In order to access the Live Stream for a Sports Event broadcast in your area and in your schedule/calendar, simply tap on the image.
As an alternative to the Live Stream, you can also find a Sport Replay or Highlights on the dedicated Event Page if you missed your favorite event. The Calendar will also provide access to these. All Live Sport Streams are available on the Web, Mobile Web, and App, as well as via Connected Devices.
Watching live sport on Olympics.com is completely free, however you will still need to pay your usual mobile data charges. If you have questions about your mobile data fees and charges, contact your mobile network provider. In certain US-related regions, Sports Streams might require that you log into your subscription provider’s account.