Consumers interested in applying for a Harley Davidson credit card can apply online at www.h-dvisa.com/myoffer. This offer is especially for those that received an invitation to apply in the mail. An offer letter was sent to you pre-selecting you as a candidate to apply for a Harley Davidson Visa Signature or High Performance Card.
The Visa Signature is the primary card that users will be applying for but depending on your credit history if you don’t qualify for the Visa Signature you will be considered for the High Performance Card.
How to Applying at H-DVisa Offers
The Harley Davidson Offers application website is very quick for consumers to apply and receive a decision on their acceptance. After applying it will only take a minute or so to find out if you’ve been approved for a credit card.
- Visit www.h-dvisa.com/myoffer
- Enter your confirmation code found on your offer letter
- Enter your zip code
- Click orange Continue button
If you do not have an offer code you can still apply by visiting www.h-dvisa.com where a confirmation code is not required.
When applying for a new credit card it is important to know that certain personal information will be required:
- Personal info (name, address, email)
- Housing info (mortgage/rent payment)
Those are the basics but there will be other questions to be prepared for.
Harley Davidson Credit Card Highlights
As mentioned earlier there are two credit cards that consumers will be considered for when applying. The Harley Davidson Visa Signature is the primary card and the Harley Davidson High Performance Card is the secondary card.
As you use this card for purchases every 2,500 points you earn a $25 H-D gift card can be redeemed and spent at your local H-D dealerships and store for apparel, genuine parts/accessories, service, and more.
- 3 points per $1 of net purchase at Harley-Davidson dealerships
- 2 points per $1 of net purchase at gas stations, restaurants, bars, and lodging
- 1 point per $1 of net purchase everywhere else Visa is accepted
High Performance Card
High Performance card earns 1 point for every $1 of eligible net purchases and may not offer the same Visa Signature benefits. These rewards apply at the following locations:
- H-D dealerships and stores
- Gas stations & restaurants
- Bars and lodging merchants
- Everywhere else Visa is accepted
Below is a list of some of the benefits that consumers can expect both cards to offer members equally:
- Auto rental collision damage waiver
- Emergency cash & card replacement
- Travel & emergency services
- Zero fraud liability
- Lost & stolen card reporting
- Warranty manager service
There are additional features per each card that you will have to review at the application website.