Consumers that have received the my gm rewards card pre approval offer in the mail can respond to the offer online at the www.mygmrewardscard.com website. The site allows visitors to apply for the card and manage it online.
What is my GM Rewards card?
The GM Extended Family Card lets you combine Earnings with GM discounts and special offers toward the purchase or lease of an eligible, new Chevrolet, Buick, GMC or Cadillac vehicle and the GM Business Card allows you to put your expenses to work and earn toward an eligible, new GM vehicle for your business.
My GM Rewards Card Pre approval Offer
If you have received an offer in the mail to apply for a GM Rewards card you can follow these instructions to apply:
You will be redirected to the Marcus by Goldman Sachs Bank website where you can apply. When you arrive to the site there are a few steps you will need to take:
- Choose your preferred card design
Enter the following info:
- First name
- Last name
- Email address
- Phone number
- Date of birth
- Click the blue Continue button
Continue on with the rest of the application process until you get to the end and submit your application. Some applicants receive decisions within minutes, but it could take up to 30 days. We’ll send a decision by email if there’s one on file, or by mail. Please expect a hard credit check if you’re approved.
Marcus GM Credit Card Login
After you’ve received your new GM rewards card in the mail the next step is to activate it then enroll in the online account management. To get started with this you can follow these steps:
- Visit mygmrewardscard.com
- Click the Enroll Now button
- Click the Create Account link
To create your account you will first need to enter the email address you gave to the dealer or Advisor which will be used to verify your identity. You will receive a verification email in your inbox to click and start the enrollment process.
Once you complete the enrollment process and create your login credentials you will be able to access and manage your account online.
GM Rewards Card Highlights
- 15,000 bonus points after spending $1,000 on the My GM Rewards Card in your first 3 months.
- Introductory Purchase APR is 0% Intro APR for the first 12 months afterwards variable APRs range from 17.99% to 27.99%
- Annual Fee $0
How to Earn GMRewardscard Points
- 4 points for every $1 spent using the card anywhere, everyday
- 7 total points for every $1 spent on paid GM Certified Service, GM Genuine Parts, and ACDelco Parts, eligible accessories, and most OnStar and Connected Services plans
Read Other Popular Credit Card Apply Posts:
How to Redeem Points
- Redeem unlimited points toward an eligible new GM vehicle purchases or lease
- Redeem your points toward paid GM Certified Service, GM Genuine Parts and ACDelco Parts, eligible Accessories, most OnStar and Connected Services plans, GM Financial and Protection Plans, and SiriusXM.
- Redeem up to $1,000 toward the purchase of a Chevrolet, Buick, GMC or Cadillac Certified Pre-Owned vehicle.
- Gold and Platinum Cardmembers can redeem up to $250 per calendar year on gift cards from a variety of eligible merchants, stores, restaurants and more, at a 1% redemption rate.
Automatic Gold Tier System
My GM Rewards Cardmembers automatically earn Gold Tier status. There’s no annual fee and points don’t expire at mygmrewardscard.com.
Gold and Platinum Cardmembers can receive a $100 statement credit for $1,500 in fuel spend per calendar year, or a $100 statement credit for six electrical bill† payments per calendar year for GM electric vehicle owners.
Vehicle Detailing Allowance
Get a $50 allowance when you use your My GM Rewards Card for vehicle detailing at a participating GM dealer every calendar year.†
Access to Mastercard World Elite Benefits
My GM Rewards Card Rates and Fees
- Annual Fee $0
- Introductory Annual Percentage Rate for Purchases (APR) 0% for 12 months from the date of account opening afterwards your APR will be 17.99% to 27.99% variable based on your creditworthiness.
- Annual Percentage Rate for Purchases (APR) 17.99% to 27.99% variable based on your creditworthiness.
- APR for Balance Transfers 17.99% to 27.99% variable based on your creditworthiness [and other factors].
- APR for Cash Advances 29.99% variable
- Transfer Fee $0
- Balance Transfer $0
- Foreign Transaction Fee $0
- Cash Advance Fee $0
- Late Payment Fee up to $40
Can you use my GM Rewards card anywhere?
Your My GM Rewards Card purchases are eligible for Points if they are made for your personal, family or household use. You may make eligible purchases anywhere your Card is accepted. Purchases for business or commercial use, based on Goldman Sachs review, are not eligible purchases.