www.bankofthewest.com/getmycard invitation code – Accept Credit Card
Bank of the West Cash Back World Mastercard applicants may apply online and receive a quick response. It is possible to apply online, by phone, or by mail with the offer you received.
The fastest way to apply is online via a computer, mobile device, or laptop.
Bank of the West Get My Card Invitation
Users must first locate their Bank of the West Get My Card invitation number from their mail offer before starting the online application process:
- Visit www.bankofthewest.com/getmycard invitation code
- Enter your invitation code
- Enter your date of birth
- Enter your SSN
- Click the blue Confirm button
To complete your online application, you will need to enter the following personal information:
- Monthly mortgage/rent
Click Submit when you’re finished filling out the bankofthewest.com/getmycard online application. You’ll receive an approval or denial within 60 seconds. The Bank of the West Mastercard will be mailed to your address once you have been approved.
Apply by Phone
To apply for a credit card by telephone, you can use the toll-free number feature and speak with a representative.
Customer Service Assistance
Mon-Fri 4am to 10pm PT
Sat, Sun, and most holidays 5am – 10pm PT
Bank of the West Cash Back World Mastercard Highlights
The Bank of the West Cash Back credit card has a number of important features, but the basic requirement is that applicants must be at least 18 years old and a U.S. resident. Here are the benefits you can expect from bankofthewest.com/getmycard:
- Earn unlimited cash back
- $0 annual fee
- 3% cash back on qualifying gas and grocery purchases
- 1% cash back unlimited on all other purchases
- 0% introductory APR for 12 months on purchases and balance transfers
- One time $150 reward when you make $1,500 in qualifying purchases in the first 90 days of your account open
- Accepted anywhere Mastercard is accepted
Bank of the West Info
Regional financial services company, headquartered in San Francisco, CA
Subsidiary of BNP Paribas
More than 600 branches and offices in the Midwest and Western United States