After responding to a Mercury Mastercard credit card offer and getting approved, new cardholders can access their account online at the Mercurycards activate website. After activating your card the next step is signing up for an account and managing your account online.
How to Activate the Mercury MasterCard
The activation process can be started via your home computer, mobile device, or smartphone. Use your preferred browser and let’s get started:
Enter the following details:
- Your new card number
- The last 4 digits of your social security number
- Your birth month and year
- Click the blue Proceed button
How to Register at Mercurycards
The next step after successfully activating your card is registering for an online account. If you want to access your account online you can follow these steps towards account registration:
- Visit mercurycards.com/activate
- Click the Manage My Account link at the top of the screen
- Click the please register link
Enter the following info:
- Card or account number
- Last 4 digits of your social security number
- Click the blue Proceed button
Continue on with the rest of the online registration process which will require you to create your login information and setup your security questions and answers.
After you finish you should be able to login to your account and view all of your mercurycards information.
Download the Mercurycards Mobile App
Cardholders that want access to their account online at mercurycards.com/activate but also while on the go can download the Mercurycards Mobile app from the App Store or Google Play.
The app allows you to perform the following account features:
- Set credit goals
- Get personalized tips on how to improve your credit
- See how much you can save on interest
- Schedule and even split-up your payments
Account management features you know and love
- View Account Balance
- Pay your bill
- Manage authorized users
- Review transactions
- Check your FICO® score
- Initiate a Balance Transfer (if an offer is available)
- Manage your saved bank accounts
- Update statement delivery options
- Change your Travel Notifications
Card setup made simple
- Log on with FaceID® and Fingerprint scans from eligible devices (not supported on jailbroken devices)
- Activate your card
- Update personal information
- Maintain PIN
- Enroll in paperless statements
Other Clipsit.net Activation Posts:
Mercurycards Frequently Asked Questions
How do I retrieve my login credentials?
You can login to your mercurycards.com/activate account if you forgot your login credentials. In that case, you should simply visit the mercurycards.com/activate page and click the recover username and password links.
How do I contact Mercurycards customer support?
You can reach out to consumer assistance by telephone or mail if you have any questions about your mastercard or mercury visa.
Website Help: Call 1-833-766-4844
Address to Pay Bill by Mail:
PO Box 70168
Philadelphia, PA 19176-0168
Contact by Mail for General Correspondence
PO Box 84064
Columbus, GA 31908
Does the Mercury card charge an annual fee?
Mercury Mastercard does not have an annual fee. This is why it is considered one of the best memory cards to improve your credit score without incurring additional costs.