Blue Cross & Blue Shield of Mississippi members can access their health plan member account online at the myaccessblue.com login page. The site requires users to enter their login credentials to gain access to their health plan account online. If you have not registered for an online account continue reading this review as a guide.
How to Sign In to My Access Blue Login
- visit myaccessblue.com login
- enter your username and password created during the registration process
- click the Go button
How to Retrieve Your AccessBlue Password
- visit www.myaccessblue.com
- click the Forgot Password link
There is a three step process to getting help resetting your password which are:
- Identify Yourself
- Verify Your Identity
- Reset Your Password
- enter your User ID
- click the Next button
Continue on to the next steps until you’ve successfully reset your password online at myaccessblue.com.
How to Register for Myaccessblue
Registration is available to Blue Cross & Blue Shield of Mississippi subscribers with the following types of coverage:
- Network Blue
- Blue Care
- Blue65 Medicare Supplement
- State and School Health Plan Participants
So, if you haven’t already registered for an online account through Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Mississippi then if you have benefit coverage you can simply go through the registration process:
- visit myaccessblue.com login
enter the following info:
- last name
- BCBSMS Card ID#
- last 4 digits of your social security number
- zip code
- click the Continue button
Continue on with the rest of the registration process which will ask you to create your login credentials and set up your security questions and answers.
Read Other Popular Health Related Posts:
Myaccessblue Login Features
Having an online account at myaccessblue affords users with a number of conveniences that will save them time. The main convenience is having all of our healthplan information stored inside your online account that you can login anytime to access, here are a few more features:
- Access to Benefit plan info 24 hours a day
- Access claims history
- Access prescription drug information
- Update your personal information
- Receive electronic EOBs
How to Contact Access Blue Customer Service
Customer Service Team
601-664-4590 or 1-800-942-0278
Contact us at 601-664-4590 or 800-942-0278, Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Central time or visit bcbsms.com for more information.
*Available only for Blue Cross & Blue Shield of Mississippi members
Download myBlue App and Features
Blue Cross & Blue Shield of Mississippi’s myBlue app gives health and wellness benefit plan members convenient, on-the-go access to their personalized benefit information.
- View benefits “at a glance” including provider and prescription drug co-pays, deductibles and coinsurance.
- Never worry about leaving your ID card at home with the virtual ID Card.
- View 15 months of claims history as soon as they are paid.
- Find prescription drug information, including claims, co-pays and lower cost alternatives.
- Review biometric numbers and related health risk levels.
- Check wellness and health management benefits.
- Search for a Network Provider, map their location and call their office with one touch.
- Update personal contact information.
- Locate a Community PLUS Network Pharmacy, including those open 24 hours.
Members can also quickly and easily connect to a member of our Customer Support Team.
The myBlue app is one more reason why now, more than ever, it’s good to be Blue!