Consumers that received a mailer for the the Southwest Rapid Rewards Credit Card can apply online at www.rapidrewardscard.com. This promotional offer is provided by Chase in association with Southwest Airlines and is only available for a limited time.
Customers that apply for the card prior to its expiration deadline will receive the card along with some great perks. The major perk is users will earn 40,000 points when they spend $1,000 on purchases within the first 3 months of their account opening.
Southwest Rapid Rewards Credit Card Invitation
To get started with the online application process the first step is to locate your 12 digit invitation number found on your mailer.
Enter your invitation number along with your zip code and last name at www.rapidrewardscard.com invitation homepage.
Click the blue Submit button to continue to the next phase of applying.
When applying you will need to enter some personal details such as your name, address, social security number, salary, mortgage or rent amount, employer, etc. In all the entire process of applying takes roughly 3 minutes or so to complete.
After you’ve filled in all of the application fields and submitted it you should receive an instant decision that only takes seconds to complete. You will know if you’ve been approved or denied at the end. If approved your credit limit will also be revealed and your new card mailed to your mailing address.
Rapid Rewards Card Features
Cardholders can expect a number of benefits and perks as a Southwest Rapid Rewards card member. Here is a list of card highlights:
- Members earn points on all purchases
- $69 annual fee applied to your first billing statement
- Earn unlimited points
- Earn 2 points per $1 spent on Southwest purchases and Rapid Rewards Hotel and Car Rental Partner purchases
- Earn 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases
- No blackout dates or seat restrictions when you redeem with points
- Bags fly free
- No change fees
- Special anniversary gift of 3,000 bonus points after your cardmember anniversary
- Points don’t expire as long as your card account is open
- Exclusive access events just for cardmembers including concerts, sporting events, and more
- Southwest Credit Card Companion Pass lets a friend fly with you free of airline charges for a year
The Southwest card is available to new members that do not have a current Southwest Rapid Rewards credit card and have not received a new cardmember bonus within the past 24 months. This does not apply to a Business Card and Employee Credit Card products.