If you’ve been looking to consolidate some bills a TD Fit Loan available at www.tdfitloan.com/myoffer can be a great place to start. TD Bank has introduced their new personal loan for consumers that have been pre-selected in advance.
This offer is primarily presented to customers via a mailer and indicates that they have met certain credit criteria and have been pre-selected by the bank to apply for the TD Fit personal loan. Loan amounts as small as $2,000 or as large as $35,000 can be applied for.
TD Fit Loan Personal Offer Code
To get started with the online application process users will need to visit the advertised application website which simplifies the entire application experience. Applying can be finished in as little as 10 minutes from the site. Here are some simple steps:
- Visit www.tdfitloan.com/myoffer
- Enter your 16 digit Personal Offer Code (located at the bottom of your TD Banks mailer)
- Enter the last 4 digits of your Social Security Number
- Click the green Check Your Loan Options button
The entire process of entering in your Personal Offer Code and last 4 digits of your Social Security Number will not reflect on your credit report. The next step in the process will involve additional information that will require a soft credit pull to evaluate your credit history. Some of the extra personal info that is required:
- Email address
- Create password (to setup online account management)
- Indicate if you rent or own your home
- Phone number
- Mortgage/Rent amount
- Date of birth
- Social Security Number
- Indicate loan amount
- Indicate loan reason
TD Fit Loan Details
There are many reasons consumers would be interested in applying for any personal loan. Some of those reasons are to pay off old debts, bill consolidation, home renovations, or for an extravagant vacation. The TD Fit Loan will easily assist with these reasons while offering you certain conveniences with their loan service.
- Select loan amount between $2,000 and $35,000
- Select your repayment terms from 24 to 60 months
- Fixed rate loan as low as 7.99% APR
- Application can be completed in 10 minutes online
- If approved funds are direct deposited into your account as soon as the following business day
- Everything is done online, there is no need to visit your local TD Bank branch
If you received this offer by mail you will need to respond to it prior to the expiration date noted on your mailer.
TD Bank Customer Service
Consumers that may have additional questions or concerns pertaining to this loan offer can reach customer service by phone or email.
Monday – Friday 9am to 9pm ET
Saturday 10am to 5pm
Sunday 10am to 2pm
Email [email protected]
Other Recommended Personal Loans