Barclaycard Arrival Plus World Elite Mastercard members that are converting to the Mercury World Elite Mastercard on September 24, 2018 will be able to activate their new card at www.mercurycards.com.
New cards will be submitted one to two weeks prior to the account conversion date and the activation process can begin on that date.
Mercury Mastercard Activation Process
At the Mercury Mastercard Apply website there are 5 immediate options available for cardholders to choose from:
Manage My Account, Activate My Card, Respond to Offer, and under the My Application tab at the top right of the screen there are 2 options to choose from – Continue Application and Reservation Number.
Consider the following steps to activate your card:
- Visit www.mercurycards.com
- Select either Activate My Card link/button
- Enter your new Mercury card number
- Enter the last 4 digits of your SSN
- Enter your birth month and year
- Click the green Proceed button
Consumers that have been notified that they were pre-selected and have a Mercury Mastercard reservation number can select the Respond To Offer button and enter their reservation number including last 4 digits of their social security number.
Mercury Mastercard Login Details
After successfully activating your new card the next step is to access your credit card information online.
To do this conveniently from the website select the Manage My Account button or link and enter in your Username and Password, lastly clicking Login.
If you ever forget your password consider the “Forgot your password?” feature which will reset your password.
You will need to enter your username or email address and the last 4 digits of your social security number then click Reset Password.
Pay Your Mercury Credit Card Bill
After logging in to your account there are a number of features available to cardholders. They have options to view their account balance, transactions, rewards points, make payments, etc. Payments can be made from your online account via direct debit from your bank account.
- Visit www.mercurycards.com
- Log in you will be on the Transaction Summary page
- Click the Pay Bill link in the upper menu area
- Choose to make your payment using your bank account
- Complete the info on the Make A Payment page and select Submit
- Review your info on the Confirm Payment page
- Select Confirm
Pay By Phone
If you desire to make a payment by telephone you can call the Mercury Mastercard phone number at 1-866-686-2158 to pay via the automated system. This system is available 24 hours a day to accept payments. Select 1 and follow the instructions to schedule a payment.
Pay By Mail
To make a payment by mail members will need to submit a check to the following address:
Mail payment to:
PO Box 70168
Philadelphia, PA 19176-0168
To mail a payment overnight use the Overnight Express Mail address:
400 White Clay Center Dr
Newark, DE 19711
Mercury Card Features
The Mercury World Elite Mastercard is targeted to consumers with credit scores ranging between 575 and 675.
According to the CEO of CreditShop, Daniel Duncan the Mercury Mastercard is “designed to give hard-working middle market consumers access to a better credit card, at a reasonable price, so they can manage their financial lives better.”
Here is a quick Mercury Mastercard review.
- Earn 2x cash back rewards
- Earn 2 points per $1 on all purchases
- Once you earn 1000 points you can redeem for a $10 cash back statement credit
- There is no limit to the amount of points you can earn
- The points you earn will not expire as long as your account remains open and in good standing
- FICO score for free
- $0 fraud liability
- Card accepted worldwide at over 40 million different places around the globe