RockAuto customers can check the status of a recent order by visiting the Order Status & Returns page at www.rockauto.com/orderstatus. The page allows users to enter in their email address, phone number, or order number to check on an order.
There are 4 different requests a user can make on the Order Status & Returns page. It is not just for checking your order status but has other functions as well:
- Check order status
- Request a change
- Report a problem with an order or shipment
- Get return instructions and shipping label or return tracking
Here are a few steps to get started in your search for looking up an order:
- Visit www.rockauto.com/orderstatus
- In the middle of the page enter your email address or phone number and order number
- Select gray Find Order button
If you have forgotten, misplace, or simply don’t know your order number visit the Order Look-Up section of the website and enter in your email address. All of your previous 10 RockAuto orders that were used with your email address will be displayed.
- Enter email address
- Click gray Send Order List button
Create a RockAuto Account
- Re-use multiple addresses from past orders
- Quickly reach your vehicles in the RockAuto catalog
- Find and view complete order history including functionality to search by part number or part category
- Edit your email and language preferences
- Have access to complete order history
- Search for orders by part number or part category
- Order parts faster
- Manage past orders easier
To get started with creating your online account leave the rockauto.com/orderstatus page, visit the RockAuto homepage, and look for the Log In or Create Account button at the top right of the page.
- Click blue Create Account link
- Enter your email address and the security code shown in the image
- Click blue Submit button
- You will be sent a confirmation email to verify you’re the owner
- Click the confirmation link inside the email to activate/confirm your account
- Create a password
After following these instructions your account will be setup for use. It only takes a few minutes to set everything up. Also understand that any order you’ve previously placed with a different email address will be synced to your online account.
Once logged in to your account you have a number of features and conveniences inside your dashboard.
- Save your address
- Save your vehicle information
- Search for orders within a 2 year time frame
- View rockauto parts catalog list (tools/universal parts)
- Search for parts by numbers, manufacturers, or part group
- View part catalog by car make