New Exxon Mobil Rewards cardholders can access and register their cards online at www.exxonmobilrewardsplus.com. Currently the site isn’t available for use but according to other online sources it will be working on July 11, 2018 for new users to register their card.
This new Exxon rewards card has been sent to members of the Plenti program that is scheduled for shutting down on July 10, 2018. Those members should already have received their new card and simply need to wait for the registration site to be online.
ExxonMobil Rewards Plus Register My Card
Considering the website is not active right now there are instructions released on how to register your new card when it becomes active. The instructions for registering are similar to most other online registration website forms. You will need to enter the following information at the registration site:
- Zip code
- Email address
- Phone number
- Establish a PIN
After completing the enrollment process at www.exxonmobilrewardsplus.com for former Plenti members your point balance will transfer over to the new card. Using the online website affords users to certain features that are only available online or through the use of the Speedpass+ app.
Setup Your Speedpass+ App
If you aren’t familiar with the Speedpass+ mobile app it’s an option that is connected with your new Exxon Mobile Rewards Plus card. It is the simplest way to make your gas purchases and manage your exxonmobil reward card balance. As long as you have your smartphone available it’s the easiest way to manage your account.
For new users that have not begun using the app it is simple to get started. Here are a few steps:
- Download free Speedpass+ app from the App store or Google Play
- Launch the app and register with your Facebook account or enter your email address
- Setup a payment option (click Menu from the home screen, My Account, Payment Methods tab, select Add Payment Method to add credit card, debit card, or checking account to payment options)
After properly setting up your app with your payment details the next step is to use the app on your next visit to the gas station. Follow the instructions below:
- Launch the Speedpass+ app from your smartphone
- Find you pump number
- Select the pump that corresponds to your pump
- Authorize the transaction
For Plenti members transferring to the new Exxon Mobil Rewards card here is a list of benefits that are associated with using the card. Users will earn 15 points per gallon for 30 days, plus 100 bonus points (this offer is available after you register and then use the rewards program for these specific uses):
- Earn collect points when you buy gas, coffee, snacks, and etc.
- Take advantage of our special point-boosting offers
- Redeem your points for savings on gas and convenience store items – 100 points = $1 in savings
To earn points on qualifying purchases you must present and use an Exxon Mobil Rewards+ card prior to purchasing qualifying terms or services from participating sponsor locations.
Cardholders can call 1-888-reward+ if they have any questions with their card or their account. Exxon Mobil Rewards+ card replaces your Plenti card. It is used for savings on gas, convenience store items, and car washes at participating Exxon and Mobil stations.