Cardholders of the Hawaiian Bank of Hawaii credit card can activate and enroll to login to their account online at www.hawaiianbohcard.com. The site is free to use and available for members to activate their new card, view their account information, and manage their credit card finances.
How to Use HawaiianBOHcard Website
First time users of the website will find that it’s easy to setup your account and begin logging in 24/7. Here are simple steps towards activating and enrolling:
- Find the New Cardmembers section of the homepage
- Select blue “Setup online account” button
- Enter the last 4 digits of your ssn, date of birth, account number, and check your US citizenship
- Click Continue
- Continue with signup and create your login credentials
- To activate by phone call the phone number on the back of your card OR 1-866-250-2887
BOH Card Login Instructions
After activating your card and setting it up for online access the next step is logging in. You will need to enter the login credentials you established during signup. Remember this info as it will be needed each time you desire to access your account.
If you forget either the username or password always refer to the basic troubleshooting links “Forgot username or password” to try to retrieve this info.
BOH Card Servicing Features
Once you’ve successfully utilized the hawaiiancreditcard.com login there are a number of features available for you to use. These features are designed to help you better manage your account.
- Check recent and past transactions
- View account profile with option to make edits
- View rewards accrual
- Request a credit limit increase
- Request an additional BOH card
- Make online Payments
- Setup Account Alerts
- Go Paperless
How to Pay Bank of Hawaii Credit Card Bill
There are several ways members can select from to make their monthly credit card payment via hawaiianbohcard pay. They can pay from inside their online account, pay by phone, mobile app, or mail in their payment. The online payment option is very easy and convenient for most users. They can pay from any computer, mobile device, or smartphone by simply logging in.
- Login and select Make a Payment from the Payments menu
- Choose to make a single payment or sign up for automatic repeat monthly payments
- Enroll in repeat paymebohnts for auto pay and set a specific amount from your checking or savings account each month
- Cut off time for a one-time payment is before 7pm ET
- Modify payment click on Pending payments
Pay By Phone and Mail
To pay by phone users will need to call 1-302-622-8990 and to pay by mail use this information:
PO Box 13337
Philadelphia, PA 19101-3337
PO Box 60517
City of Industry, CA 91716-0517
Please allow up to 7 days mail travel time for your payment to arrive. Customer service can also be reached at 1-866-250-2883. The most convenient way to manage your credit card account is through Card Services online at www.hawaiianbohcard.com.