Consumers that frequently get fill-ups at their local Phillips 66, Conoco, or 76 gas stations can earn DriveSavvy rewards at www.drivesavvy.com. Currently the site is offering a promotion to new customers that apply for a gas credit card. The promotion began April 1, and ends on September 30, 2018.
The DriveSavvy Phillips 66 promotion rewards cardholders discounts at the pump which are earned every time you use your new credit card. The discounts are below:
- Earn 5 cents per gallon in fuel statement credits every day with the Drive Savvy Rewards credit card
- Earn 50 cents per gallon in fuel statement credits for the first 30 days
- Earn 10 cents per gallon from day 31 to day 90
- Earn 5 cents per gallon after the first 90 days after opening a Drive Savvy rewards credit card
Accessing Drive Savvy Credit Card Login
If you are new to this program and would like to get started follow these simple instructions:
- Visit www.drivesavvy.com
- Click the Apply Now button
- Select the gas card you’re interested in (Phillips 66, 76, or Conoco)
- Click Continue button
The next step is to complete the online application process which requires candidates to be at least the age of 18 years old and involves filling in the following personal details:
- Phone number
- Email address
- Social security number
- Date of birth
- Annual net income
Continue on to the next 2 stages of the application process which are the Options and Results stages. After completing the drivesavvy.com application you will receive an instant decision on your acceptance.
- Select Manage Your Account at the top right of the screen
- You will be redirected to www.reviewmyaccount.com
- Select the black Register button
- Enter your credit card number and zip code
- select Continue
- Setup your security questions
- Create your login credentials (User ID and Password)
Make Your DriveSavvy Online Payment
With your login credentials you will have access to all of your credit card activity which you can monitor from the Drive savvy credit card login. You can sign on from your home computer, public computer, mobile devices, or smartphone.
The site allows users 24/7 access to make their drive savvy credit car payment, track your purchases, monitor your credit limit, request account alerts, register for paperless statements, make edits to your personal information, etc.
Users can pay their monthly credit card bill by storing their personal bank account information (bank routing number and checking account number) inside their www.drivesavvy.com account and with a few clicks make a manual one-time payment or setup their account for automatic recurring Drivesavvy online payments.
ConocoPhillips Credit Card Features
The Phillips 66, Conoco, or 76 gas credit cards are used at the pump at any participating gas station. You will use the card for payment to receive the lowest posted price or for discounts for cash or gift cards.
Rewards are earned after you purchase over 45 gallons or more of gas in any qualifying billing cycle. All rewards are issued as fuel statement credits and posted to your account within 2 billing cycles.