Georgia residents that receive a traffic citation can make their payment online at the EZCourtPay Georgia website. The site is accessible 24 hours a day 7 days a week for people to pay their fine. The citation can be paid with a credit card or debit card.
EZCourtPay.com – How To Use
The EZCourtpay is one of several options for individuals to pay their citation. It’s an online option that is very convenient for most people to utilize.
- Visit www.ezcourtpay.com
- Enter your date of birth
- Enter your Citation number
- Enter your last name
- Click the gray Search button
After you’ve entered in the above information your citation will be searched in the online database and displayed on the screen. It will be an electronic version of your hard copy citation. You will have the option to pay the fee online via credit card or debit card.
EZCourtPay Georgia does assess a convenience fee for using their online services to pay. The fee is imposed and collected by the website provider.
EZCourtpay will send text messages or emails when the citation is available online and/or has been paid. Your email address and phone number will be stored for up to 90 days from the date it was made available.
If your citation is paid after your court date, the court may have already sent notice of your failure to appear in court to the Department of Driver Services and additional steps may be required to release your license.
EZCourtPay Customer Service
If you experience trouble using the EZCourtpay.com you can always call customer service at 1-800-262-0128. Support services are available Monday – Friday 7am to 9pm Eastern standard time.
If you’ve misplaced your citation you can also utilize the toll free number to speak with customer support. When you call to expedite services you should have handy your state driver’s license, approximate date of citation, and any other personal identity information available.
There are a few details that every individual paying via EZCourtPay should understand:
- If you have trouble locating your citation number it is located in the upper right corner of your citation.
- When using www.EZCourtPay.com your citation will be available for online payment between 7 to 21 days from the date you received the citation.
- You must be 17 years or older to make online payment
- When making a payment the offender is pleading guilty to the charges brought against them and giving up their right in court to argue their case
- Any questions about the ticket should be brought to the attention of the court from which the ticket was issued, not EZCourtpay
- Once a payment is made to EZ Court Pay it is applied to the person’s record immediately, no refunds can be processed at any point