Navy Federal customers interested in Navy Federal Visa Gift Cards can purchase, activate, and manage their gift cards online at www.navyfederal.org/mygiftcard. The site is accessible for customers 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
The three functions of the website will be briefly reviewed with simple step by step instructions on how to perform each function.
Navy Federal MyGiftCard Important Details
- Before purchasing a gift card customers should be aware that only current Navy Federal Credit Union customers are eligible to buy gift cards.
- Card must be funded with either a Navy Federal Debit or Credit Card (Visa and mastercard only)
- To ensure this process your Navy Federal Credit Union account will be needed for processing payment for your gift cards.
- Bulk orders over 20 gift cards will need to be done at your local branch
How To Purchase Gift Cards Online
- Visit www.navyfederal.org/mygiftcard
- Click the orange Order Now button
- Click the Get a Card link
- Select the blue Continue button to proceed with order
- Choose a card from a selection of 16 card personalizations
- Personalize your gift card with the recipient name and/or gift card message
- Enter gift card amount between $15 and $500
- Select card message from list of messages in the filter box
- Complete shipping information
- Click blue Continue button
Navy Federal Gift Card Activation
- Visit www.navyfederal.org/mygiftcard activate
- Click Activate button at the top or bottom of the page
- Enter your gift card number
- Click the blue Continue button
- Enter your 4 digit PIN
**Cards without a personalized name will automatically activate in 1 business day
**If you card is not personalized with a name please consult the booklet that you received with your card for info regarding your PIN
After receiving your new card and activating it online the last step is to register it for online use. There are benefits to registering your card.
- Use card for online and telephone purchases
- Customer Service with respond to your quicker if your card is registered
- Protects your card if ever stolen or lost – for reimbursements of authorized purchases.