Netspend cardholders that signed up for a Netspend All-Access Account and have received their new card in the mail can activate your card online. The activation process is brief only requiring a few clicks. Once your card has been activated you can begin using it at your convenience.
Steps to Activate Netspend Debit Card
After receiving your new Netspend debit card the next step is to visit the activation website:
- Visit www.netspendallaccess.com activate debit card
- Enter your card information which includes:
- Card number
- Security code
- Click the gray Continue button
Create your login credentials which will setup your online account you can use to monitor and manage your account. After you’ve set everything up you can now fund your card and begin using it for spending.
Benefits of Netspend All Access Debit Card
- Earn cash back on qualifying purchases
- Overdraft service
- Waived surcharge fees at MoneyPass ATMs
- Earn up to 6% APY
- No credit check required to receive card
- No minimum balance
- Free to activate
- Get paid up to 2 days faster with direct deposit
- Load checks
- Use card anywhere Visa debit or Debit Mastercard is accepted
Netspend All-Access Mobile App
- Manage your www.netspendallaccess.com activate debit card account while on the go
- Loads checks directly to your card account by taking a snapshot
- Check your card account balance and transaction history
- Transfer money to family or friends
- Find locations to load card
How do I deposit a tax refund into my All-Access account?
You do not have to wait for a paper check when you have your tax refund deposited directly to your account. Tell your tax preparer your Routing Number and Account Number, or place them in the designated sections if you’re doing your own taxes.
What is the procedure for checking my Netspend account balance?
You can view your balance, your deposits, and transactions at no charge through your Online Account Center after you’ve activated your card at www.netspendallaccess.com activate debit card. If you prefer to receive a text message with your account balance after each transaction, sign up for Anytime Alerts. The telephone automated system will tell you your account balance when you call the number on the back of your card. If you speak to a customer service representative, a fee is assessed.
Contact Customer Service
Fax 1512 857-0263
Monday – Friday 8am to 6pm CST
Saturday – Sunday 8am to 5pm CST
Email: [email protected]
PO Box 2136
Austin, TX 78768-2136
www.netspendallaccess.com activate debit card