TD Bank customers or non-customers can apply online for a TD Cash Credit Card at www.tdbank.com/applynow6. This offer is exclusive to customers that received a mailer from TD Bank advertising their special offer.
The offer has a specific deadline and promotion date which is noted on your mailer. You will need to respond before the expiration date to take advantage of the rewards/perks associated with this card.
TD Cash Credit Preferred Customer Number
There are 3 ways customers can apply for the credit card – online, by mail, or by phone. Applying online is the preferred option because it gives the fastest response. To apply online follow the basic instructions below to get started:
- Visit www.tdbank.com/applynow6
There is an 8 step online application process that requires all applicants to enter some of their personal financial information to start:
- Answer if you’re already a TD Bank customer which will help speed up the application process
- Enter name
- Enter phone number
- Enter address
- Enter your 16 digit Preferred Customer Number if you’re responding to the credit card offer
To apply by mail users will simply need to complete the hard copy application that was attached to your mailer and return it via mail. It requires the same personal information to apply such as:
- Social security number
- Date of birth
- Gross annual income
- Identify homeowner status
- Monthly house payment
- Time at residence
- Email address
Applying by mail is the slowest response time for applicants because you have to consider mail travel time and company processing. You can expect a response on your acceptance or denial within 5 to 7 business days.
Apply By Telephone
Consumers can also apply by telephone, customer service is available 24/7 to take phone calls and process applications at 1-888-339-5228. When calling be prepared to submit your personal information as mentioned earlier to the agent.
www.tdbank.com/applynow6 Intro Card Benefits
The TD Cash Credit Card has a number of benefits that customers may find appealing. Users can earn unlimited cash back on dining, grocery stores, etc. During the first 90 days of opening their account they can earn a $200 cash back bonus after first spending $500 on purchases.
For consumers interested in transferring their old balance to their new TD Cash card there is a 0% introductory APR on balance transfers for 12 billing cycles.
- Earn 3% cash back on dining
- Earn 2% cash back at grocery stores
- Earn 1% cash back on other eligible purchases
- No caps, no limits, no expiration dates
- $0 annual fee
- $0 foreign transaction fee
- Choose how you want to redeem your rewards
- Get Visa Zero Liability to cover fraud if your card is lost or stolen
- Pick your own payment date from our available options
- Contact Customer service 24/7 and speak to a real person 365 days a year
Other Credit Card Opportunities