Consumers interested in applying for a Reflex Mastercard can complete the online application at the YourReflexCard website. When you complete the short application process which only takes a few minutes and click Submit you will receive an instant decision, no long waiting. If approved customers will receive a credit limit in the range of $500.
Apply With YourReflexCard Reservation Number
If you are applying for the Reflex Mastercard online you will need your Yourreflexcard reservation number that is highlighted on your mailer then follow these simple instructions:
- Visit www.yourreflexcard.com
- Enter in your reservation number
- Enter in your social security number
- Click the blue Confirm Reservation button
Continue on with the rest of the application process. You will however need to input some personal information such as the following:
- Home address
- Email address
- Phone number
- Length of time at your current residence
- Checking account
To speed up the process have this information handy so you can be expedited through the Reflex credit card application process.
When you complete the online application you will receive an instant decision and if approved your new Reflex Mastercard will arrive in the mail with your new credit limit.
Apply Without Invitation
If you were referred to Your Reflex Card without a reservation number there is an option for you to apply online without the number.
- Visit www.yourreflexcard.com
- Under “Click below if you do not have a reservation number”
- Click the green No Reservation button
***you will be redirected to the online Reflex pre-qualification page
Reflex Mastercard Review
The Reflex Mastercard is a credit card designed for individuals with less than perfect credit and is simply a tool to assist you with getting your credit history back into shape. If you’ve had trouble getting approved for other more reputable credit cards then the Reflex card at yourreflexcard.com is a viable option for you if you plan to use it responsibly.
The major highlights of this card that every person should consider before applying are listed below:
- Annual fee $125 for the 1st year, afterwards $96 per year
- Monthly maintenance fee $10 equals $120 per annually, not charged the first year
- When you account for the annual fee and the monthly maintenance fee together you will total $216 per year in extra fees. This is an important factor to consider when applying for this card.
- $30 additional card fee – for each authorized user you add to your account
- No rewards program
- 30.49% APR variable rate
- Late payment up to $37
- Credit limit $500, initial available credit will be $375 minus the annual fee or $345 if you choose to have an additional card. The additional yourreflexcard fee is $30.
- Cash advances have the same rate as purchases 30.49% APR including a 5% transaction fee or $5 cash advance fee. There is also no grace period and interest begins accruing as soon as it’s posted to your account.
- A secured deposit will be required for individuals that are not approved for an unsecured card
Reflex Mastercard Login
After receiving your new yourreflexcard and making purchases you can check your account balance, credit limit, and transactions online by visiting your Reflex Mastercard login at www.reflexcardinfo.com.
It’s a free service that will keep you up to date on your account in real time and the biggest reason you should utilize your Reflex credit card login is there is no charge when making payments online.
Making monthly credit card payments from the other available options can prove to be costly including paying by Western Union, by phone, or by mail. There is a $10.95 charge for paying your bill by phone which can totally be avoided by simply paying from your online account.
Other features of the online service is enrolling in e-statements which is a convenience in comparison to receiving paper billing statements every month. When you e-statement is ready you will receive a notification and you can login to your account to view it. It’s simply a digital paper statement.