New Exxon Mobil Rewards cardholders can access and register their cards online at www.exxonmobilrewardsplus.com. Previous Plenti members that have not received their new Exxon Mobil Rewards Plus yet will have to wait until it arrives in the mail. The entire process can take up to 10 days to receive your new card.
ExxonMobil Rewards Plus Register Card
The Exxon Mobil Rewards Plus site is available for cardholders to begin using. If you have not received your new card and it’s been beyond the 10 day limit please contact Customer Service at 1-888-REWARD. The customer service department can be reached Monday – Sunday between the hours of 9am to 9pm.
If you have received your new card you can follow these brief instructions to get started:
- Visit www.exxonmobilrewardsplus.com
- Select the dark blue Sign Up Or Register Card button
- Choose from the following 2 options
- I have an Exxon Mobil Rewards+ Card
- I need an Exxon Mobil Rewards+ Card
Select from the two options and complete the signup process. For example the signup process for members that have already received their card requires these details:
- Enter card number
- Enter 3 digit activation code
- Create a 4 digit PIN
- Confirm your PIN
- Create login credentials
You will need to continue on throughout the enrollment process including more info and confirming. At the end your online account will be registered and you can login with your email address and password.
After completing the enrollment process at www.exxonmobilrewardsplus.com for former Plenti members your point balance will transfer over to the new card. Using the online website affords users to certain features that are only available online or through the use of the Speedpass+ app.
Setup Your Speedpass+ App
If you aren’t familiar with the Speedpass+ mobile app it’s an option that is connected with your new Exxon Mobile Rewards Plus card. It is the simplest way to make your gas purchases and manage your exxonmobil reward card balance. As long as you have your smartphone available it’s the easiest way to manage your exxonmobilerewardsplus.com account.
For new users that have not begun using the app it is simple to get started. Here are a few steps:
- Download free Speedpass+ app from the App store or Google Play
- Launch the app and register with your Facebook account or enter your email address
- Setup a payment option (click Menu from the home screen, My Account, Payment Methods tab, select Add Payment Method to add credit card, debit card, or checking account to payment options)
After properly setting up your app with your payment details the next step is to use the app on your next visit to the gas station. Follow the instructions below:
- Launch the Speedpass+ app from your smartphone
- Find you pump number
- Select the pump that corresponds to your pump
- Authorize the transaction
Exxon Mobil Gas Rewards Program
For Plenti members transferring to the new Exxon Mobil Rewards+ card here is a list of benefits that are associated with using the card. Users will earn 15 points per gallon for 30 days, plus 100 bonus points (this offer is available after you register and then use the rewards program for these specific uses):
- Earn collect points when you buy gas, coffee, snacks, and etc.
- Earn 3 points on every gallon of fuel
- Earn 2 points for every $1 spent on convenience store items
- 100 points equal $1 in savings
- To earn points faster you will receive bonus point offers delivered to your inbox and online
- Collect points and use for savings at checkout on future purchases
To earn points on qualifying purchases you must present and use an Exxon Mobil Rewards+ card or enter your phone number prior to purchasing qualifying terms or services from participating sponsor locations.
Cardholders can call 1-888-reward+ if they have any questions with their card or their account. Exxon Mobil Rewards+ card replaces your Plenti card. It is used for savings on gas, convenience store items, and car washes at participating Exxon and Mobil stations.