Consumers that were pre-approved for the PenFed Power Cash Rewards Visa Signature Card can apply for this offer via online or by telephone. If you received an acceptance letter you can take advantage of this offer as long as you do so by the promotion expiration date.
Apply For PenFed Power Cash Rewards
Depending on which option is most convenient for you consumers can apply for the card online or by phone. The steps for applying for the PenFed pre approval via their online website are as follows:
- Visit www.penfed.org/accept
Enter The Following Details
- 14 digit access code
***You can find this number on the acceptance letter you received at the bottom of the page.
- Last 4 digits of your Social Security Number
- Date of birth – mm/dd/yyyy
- Click the blue Submit button
- Speak with a customer service representative to apply over the phone
PenFed Power Cash Rewards Card Highlights
The major highlights and benefits of this card is the offer is exclusive to consumers that received an offer letter and will apply at penfed.org/accept. These individuals have already been prescreened and qualify. The PenFed Power Cash Rewards Visa Signature card allows cardholders to earn unlimited cash back on every purchase with no limits, no restrictions, and on every purchase.
- Earn 2% cash back on every purchase
- Any Access America Checking Account holder or a current/former military will earn 1.5% cash back on every purchase with no restrictions
- Receive a $100 bonus statement credit when you spend $1,500 on purchases in the first 90 days after opening an account
- No annual fee
- No foreign transaction fees
- No restrictions where you can shop
Clipsit.net Recommendations on Credit Card offers
- Redeem your cash as a statement credit
- Deposit into your PenFed account
- Transfer to another financial institution
There are a couple of requirements in order to fully take advantage of this credit card offer:
- Membership with PenFed Credit Union is required
- $5 PenFed savings account is also required for account opening
If you’re interested in applying for the PenFed Visa Signature card you will need to do so before the promotion expiration date @penfed.org/accept. Refer to your acceptance letter for that specific date.
- 17.24% APR for purchases and cash advances
- 0% promotional rate for 12 months on balance transfers afterwards 3% per transaction
- 5% or $5 minimum per cash advance
- Late payment fee up to $10 if balance is less than $1000, $20 if balance between $1000 and $2000, $25 if balance is greater than $2000
- No over the credit limit fee
- Returned payment fee up to $25