Vanilla gift card recipients can monitor their card balance online by visiting the Vanilla Gift website. The site is available for cardholders to utilize at any time to check their balance and access their account online.
Check Vanilla Gift Card Balance Steps
Accessing your card information online is simple to do, here are a few steps to get you started:
- Visit www.vanillagift.com
- Under” Check your balance and access your account” enter your 16 digit card number
- Enter your card expiration date by MM/YY
- Enter your card 3 digit CVV
- Click the gray Sign In button
If you followed the steps correctly you should be logged in to your Vanilla gift card account. All of your account information including your recent transactions and vanilla gift balance check should be on display.
Check Vanilla Visa Gift Card Balance By Phone
Cardholders can also elect to check their vanilla gift card balance by telephone. You will need to refer to the customer card number on the back of your card or consider these numbers:
- 1-800-571-1376 – to reach a Customer Care Representative
- Call 1-866-585-8338 if your card was purchased in Puerto Rico
The vanillagift.com site is designed to be used for 3 Vanilla gift cards that are available:
- Vanilla Mastercard Gift Card
- Vanilla Visa Gift Card
- Vanilla Discover Gift Card
Check out our other Clipsit gift card recommendations:
How to Use Vanilla Gift Card For Purchases
After you’ve received your Vanilla gift card and understood how to access your account information online the next step is making purchases. It works very similar to any prepaid debit card with a Visa or Mastercard logo.
When you are at the cashier ready to buy something at the card terminal you can select either credit or debit. It you decide to select credit you can either slide the card through the machine or hand it to the cashier.
If you elect to use the debit transaction feature you will need to know your PIN. You will select debit then enter your PIN.
VanillaGift Card Highlights
Here are some important points to remember when using your gift card:
- Funds never expire
- Use for spending in-store or online
- No personal information or credit check required
- No fees after purchase
- No activation period – use card immediately after purchasing
- Card declined if you try to purchase something over your limit so know your balance
- Cannot be used at ATM and no opportunity for cash back at the point of sale
- Can be used anywhere in the US where Visa, Mastercard, or Discover cards are accepted
- Purchased at popular retailers such as CVS, Wal-mart, Walgreens, Rite Aid, Dollar General, 7-11, Sam’s Club, Speedway, and HEB
- Can be purchased for amounts ranging between $20-$500
- Cannot be used for automatic billing
- Replacement fee assessed if card is lost or stolen